[RSGP]2100+ total 9 99s 292 QP + Korasis sword 19m RC XP [RSGP]

Discussion in 'RS3 Polypore Accounts' started by Gfed, Feb 23, 2011.

[RSGP]2100+ total 9 99s 292 QP + Korasis sword 19m RC XP [RSGP]
  1. Unread #1 - Feb 23, 2011 at 8:39 AM
  2. Gfed
    Joined:
    Jan 9, 2011
    Posts:
    82
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Gfed Member
    Banned

    [RSGP]2100+ total 9 99s 292 QP + Korasis sword 19m RC XP [RSGP]

    Hey guy's

    I'm selling my account as I have no need to play with this account anymore

    * i have another account.
    * You will receive all information of account ,
    * I am original owner
    * I WILL NOT GO FIRST LETS USE OMM / Your Fees

    Dont try Scam you won't succeed

    Thanks !
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

    msn : [email protected]
     
< [RSGP] Selling Ownage Zerker! [RSGP] | Selling Pure - 63 Combat >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site