Selling PSN Account with 322 Digital Games and more

Discussion in 'Playstation' started by RareLight, Oct 17, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Unread #1 - Oct 17, 2018 at 12:43 AM
  2. RareLight
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

RareLight Newcomer

So yeah, I am selling my account since I won't be playing anymore on console . I even sold the console already so now I am selling the account. 90% of the games are on digital, so you would have access to them. I accept multiple payment methods and the price can be negotiate, it includes big titles from this year and others, some examples can be Dragonball Z Figther, Horizon Zero Dawn, Monster Hunter World, Persona 5, Witcher 3 plus more.

The price is off 200$, I would rather do it though a trade for Steam funds and I am willing to do half and half. I have proof of ownership and of my trustworthy as I keep chat logs and screenshots of previous sales. The account is mine since 2013, add me on Discord so that I can forward you proof and stuff.

Add me on Discord if you are interested: RareLight#3748

We can talk about the details and I can share with you a link so that you can see all the games. If you are particularly interested in some of them, you can ask me whenever they are part of the 90%. Any concern or questions can also be discussed, not my first time selling an account.

EDIT- Oh yeah the account also has 35 platinum trophies if you are into that. Some easy-cheese ones and other very hard to get. PS Plus included until around December 12th of this year.

The account also has an insane amount of avatars and themes, plus DLC's.

Last edited: Oct 17, 2018
  3. Unread #2 - Sep 15, 2023 at 7:37 PM
  4. benz og
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

benz og Newcomer

msg me whatsapp please
    +21624986790

< 3 Letter PSN | >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest