Adblock breaks this site

[PAYPAL] [WESTERN UNION] selling 8m $4 per mill

Discussion in 'Buy RuneScape 3 EOC Gold (WTS threads)' started by cython, Dec 13, 2008.

  1. cython

    cython Forum Addict

    Joined:
    May 31, 2008
    Posts:
    373
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [PAYPAL] [WESTERN UNION] selling 8m $4 per mill

    I have 2 sara sets for sale... $16 each
    post here if interested

    I will not accept Credit Card funded payments in Paypal. If your Paypal account is directly funded by yours/your parents credit card then do not bother contacting me. If you do send me money using Credit Card, I am not responsible for it and its up to you to get it back [I will not send it back] However, if your Paypal is funded by a Bank, I will do trade with you. You are expected to, and must "Claim and Cancel" in order to trade with me. I reserve the right to refuse to sell to any buyer i am suspicious of, or cancel the sale at any time during it for my own safety. To know more about claiming and canceling, read this thread: http://www.sythe.org/showthread.php?t=149307
     
  2. Arttuu

    Arttuu Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Apr 11, 2008
    Posts:
    61
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [PAYPAL] [WESTERN UNION] selling 8m $4 per mill

    Add my msn.
     
  3. cython

    cython Forum Addict

    Joined:
    May 31, 2008
    Posts:
    373
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [PAYPAL] [WESTERN UNION] selling 8m $4 per mill

    you arent on
     
  4. cython

    cython Forum Addict

    Joined:
    May 31, 2008
    Posts:
    373
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [PAYPAL] [WESTERN UNION] selling 8m $4 per mill

    bumpy
     
  5. cython

    cython Forum Addict

    Joined:
    May 31, 2008
    Posts:
    373
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [PAYPAL] [WESTERN UNION] selling 8m $4 per mill

    bump!
     
  6. pizda

    pizda Guest

    Referrals:
    0
    [PAYPAL] [WESTERN UNION] selling 8m $4 per mill

    Hey Ill buy a mil. This is the first time im doing this, so I dont know how it works. I will do this through pay pal, or any other way.
     
  7. cython

    cython Forum Addict

    Joined:
    May 31, 2008
    Posts:
    373
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [PAYPAL] [WESTERN UNION] selling 8m $4 per mill

    sorry minimum order is 4 mil
     
  8. nerdz

    nerdz Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Oct 5, 2008
    Posts:
    312
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [PAYPAL] [WESTERN UNION] selling 8m $4 per mill

    goodluck with ur sale's mate.
     
< [paypal]selling 186mil! 3.00 each [paypal] | Selling PBP 1.5Mill Low level crater. >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site