~~~~~~~Buying Obby Maul pure~~~~~~~

Discussion in 'Archives' started by doggy_dog108, Nov 4, 2007.

~~~~~~~Buying Obby Maul pure~~~~~~~
  1. Unread #1 - Nov 4, 2007 at 8:07 AM
  2. doggy_dog108
    Joined:
    Dec 27, 2005
    Posts:
    302
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    doggy_dog108 Forum Addict

    ~~~~~~~Buying Obby Maul pure~~~~~~~

    I'm bidding 2M cash for an obby maul pure or I'll trade my hybrid for it:
    http://www.sythe.org/showthread.php?p=2503963#post2503963 in case you don't want to start a new account after I buy your pure.

    It must have:
    1-5 attack
    60+ str
    1-20 def
    1-31 pray
    50+ mage
    50+ range
    No recoverys
    No bank pin
    If it has never been member then you get a bonus of like 500k :)

    Post pics and your email here,my Msn is "[email protected]" feel free to add me.
     
< Sell Banned RS acc 3Bil PLUS! FINAL APEAL LEFT! | selling ownage lvl 103 >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site