Selling Dawntained Blood Money!

Discussion in 'Private Server Gold, Items and Misc' started by Im Sniped, May 20, 2017.

Selling Dawntained Blood Money!
  1. Unread #1 - May 20, 2017 at 1:49 PM
  2. Im Sniped
    Joined:
    Apr 11, 2017
    Posts:
    98
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    112

    Im Sniped Member

    Selling Dawntained Blood Money!

    Hi, I'm selling Dawntained BM.

    I have mass amounts if you're interested pm me or add my Skype (in my signature)

    I'm happy to do small increments or use a MM.

    My terms are as follows:
    • I will not go first unless I deem you trustworthy.
    • I only accept OSRS GP.
    • You cannot ask for a refund after the trades have been completed if you result in a ban.
     
  3. Unread #2 - Jun 2, 2017 at 3:45 AM
  4. Im Sniped
    Joined:
    Apr 11, 2017
    Posts:
    98
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    112

    Im Sniped Member

    Selling Dawntained Blood Money!

    Bump
     
  5. Unread #3 - Jun 2, 2017 at 6:18 AM
  6. Alekm8
    Joined:
    Oct 16, 2016
    Posts:
    23
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    26

    Alekm8 Newcomer
    Banned

    Selling Dawntained Blood Money!

    This guy just scammed me for 2m rs 07 L000L.
    I give him 2m and he tells me he'll be right there and then he deletes me.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
     
    Last edited: Jun 2, 2017
  7. Unread #4 - Jun 2, 2017 at 6:56 AM
  8. Dankunas
    Joined:
    May 25, 2017
    Posts:
    54
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    58

    Dankunas Member
    Banned

    Selling Dawntained Blood Money!

    Scammed me 2M 07, user has been reported.
     
< Selling OS Scape 1/25 Will use middlemans | Selling Roat Pkz Tickets! [OSRS] [NEGOTIABLE RATES] >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site