Adblock breaks this site

Selling lvl 68 Fire cape, 78 Fish, 85 WC, 17M+

Discussion in 'RS3 Polypore Accounts' started by RichardAFC, Aug 2, 2009.

  1. RichardAFC

    RichardAFC Member

    Joined:
    May 20, 2009
    Posts:
    41
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling lvl 68 Fire cape, 78 Fish, 85 WC, 17M+

    HeySythe,

    I'm selling my skiller/ex pure.

    Here pic of stats:

    [​IMG]

    Has 18Mil Cash on bank, And I guess like 500k worth of stuff.
    Combat 67.

    Selling because my appeal got accepted of my other account.

    Only accepting PayPal, €50 is accepted.
    Always open for questions.
     
  2. B I G

    B I G Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Apr 14, 2007
    Posts:
    277
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    82
    Selling lvl 68 Fire cape, 78 Fish, 85 WC, 17M+

    yo im interested got an email?
     
  3. IXI IXI IXI

    IXI IXI IXI Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Sep 19, 2008
    Posts:
    1,336
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling lvl 68 Fire cape, 78 Fish, 85 WC, 17M+

    Can you show a picture of the items?
     
  4. Transworld

    Transworld Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 3, 2008
    Posts:
    283
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling lvl 68 Fire cape, 78 Fish, 85 WC, 17M+

    Can you provide your MSN address, Or add mine it's in my Signature. Thanks.
     
< [Swap]Level 129 Unlimited Members [Swap] | Selling Obby tank. w/ 9.5m >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site