Adblock breaks this site

Cheap great pking account.

Discussion in 'RS3 Polypore Accounts' started by Casey., Feb 1, 2010.

  1. Casey.

    Casey. Member

    Joined:
    Aug 10, 2007
    Posts:
    73
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Cheap great pking account.

    OMM will be used, no questions asked.

    Don't bother calling me a leecher, I'm from Kaits and my original account was deleted a few years ago when there was an account deletion here.

    I need cash fast, so I'm selling one of my great pking accounts for around 65~75$ Even if your not looking to play off this account, you could easily sell it for 100$+

    Stats:
    [​IMG]

    If you want to contact me than go to IRC.MOPARISTHEBEST.COM and message casey, I'm usually on.

    If you read this, bump it. Thanks:)
     
  2. Calyafet

    Calyafet Member

    Joined:
    Jan 15, 2010
    Posts:
    70
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Cheap great pking account.

  3. Casey.

    Casey. Member

    Joined:
    Aug 10, 2007
    Posts:
    73
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Cheap great pking account.

    Sorry, I need cash rather than another account=|
     
  4. Farcast

    Farcast Lord
    Retired Global Moderator Zombie $50 USD Donor

    Joined:
    Nov 3, 2008
    Posts:
    11,754
    Referrals:
    75
    Sythe Gold:
    499
    Steam Account Verifier Sythe's 10th Anniversary Community Participant
    Cheap great pking account.

    I'm interested but what's the cash/combat on this account?
     
  5. Casey.

    Casey. Member

    Joined:
    Aug 10, 2007
    Posts:
    73
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Cheap great pking account.

    105.
    It has 1m on it, but if you really want more cash I can throw in an extra few Million.
     
< [B][Paypal/Swap] 42m 91 mining pure[/B] | Selling obby mauler - 60 str, 70 mining, 850k >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site