Adblock breaks this site

[Selling] B5 NA ACC - 96 champs, 6+ Skins, 6 Rune Pages

Discussion in 'LoL Accounts' started by Flower09, Sep 25, 2017.

  1. Flower09

    Flower09 Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 17, 2017
    Posts:
    33
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    33
    [Selling] B5 NA ACC - 96 champs, 6+ Skins, 6 Rune Pages

    10 RP

    2500 IP

    I have more than 6 skins but as of right now there is no way to see what skins without being in champ select.

    The ones I KNOW I have are as follows

    Nightmare Cho'Gath

    Popstar Ahri

    Recon Teemo

    Bloodstone Lissandra

    Heartseeker Ashe

    Heartseeker Orianna

    Blacksmith Poppy

    The account does suck, I suck and rarely play it anymore and when I do I do NOT enjoy it therefore I am willing to let it go for cheap.

    I am accepting PAYPAL ONLY and it will come with the original e-mail

    Screenshots on whatever you'd like upon request

    I will also answer any questions you have, as I am not sure what other info I should be giving when selling the account. So work with me here..

    Message me on here first if you're interested and we can move to discord or skype, other than that I will not communicate any other way.
     
  2. PrinceThott

    PrinceThott Newcomer

    Joined:
    Sep 26, 2017
    Posts:
    5
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    3
    [Selling] B5 NA ACC - 96 champs, 6+ Skins, 6 Rune Pages

    Hey I'm interested if you still have it available
     
  3. Flower09

    Flower09 Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 17, 2017
    Posts:
    33
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    33
    [Selling] B5 NA ACC - 96 champs, 6+ Skins, 6 Rune Pages

    It's availavle, what's your offer
     
  4. PrinceThott

    PrinceThott Newcomer

    Joined:
    Sep 26, 2017
    Posts:
    5
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    3
    [Selling] B5 NA ACC - 96 champs, 6+ Skins, 6 Rune Pages

    I mean, it's a bronze 5 account there's not much to negotiate. Probably not worth more than $10-20.
     
  5. Flower09

    Flower09 Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 17, 2017
    Posts:
    33
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    33
    [Selling] B5 NA ACC - 96 champs, 6+ Skins, 6 Rune Pages

    Lmao. I've put way more into the account than that and I'm not looking for a quarter of the money I've put in for skins. I'll have to pass
     
  6. PrinceThott

    PrinceThott Newcomer

    Joined:
    Sep 26, 2017
    Posts:
    5
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    3
    [Selling] B5 NA ACC - 96 champs, 6+ Skins, 6 Rune Pages

    That's fine, you probably won't get a lot for a bronze 5 account. I can boost an account from bronze 5 to silver for $50. And from bronze to gold for $60-100.
     
  7. Flower09

    Flower09 Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 17, 2017
    Posts:
    33
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    33
    [Selling] B5 NA ACC - 96 champs, 6+ Skins, 6 Rune Pages

    Then do 30$ and we got a deal
     
< ✔ SwiftAccounts ✔ SPECIAL OFFER: $12.99 ✔ LEVEL 30; UNRANKED; 20 CHAMPIONS; RUNES ✔ | Selling NA SILVER 1 account >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site