[Selling] Level 108 Main - 85 Slayer - 99's - More!

Discussion in 'OSRS Main Accounts: Level 80+' started by ApexMango, Aug 11, 2017.

[Selling] Level 108 Main - 85 Slayer - 99's - More!
  1. Unread #1 - Aug 11, 2017 at 4:03 AM
  2. ApexMango
    Joined:
    Jul 30, 2017
    Posts:
    18
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    15

    ApexMango Newcomer

    [Selling] Level 108 Main - 85 Slayer - 99's - More!

    Hello!

    I am selling my main OSRS account, I am doing this because I no longer have time to play the game. The account has been always been in my possession, and has never had any bot software run on it. The account also does not have any mute or bans. Some of the features of this account include the following:

    Perks Of This Account:

    Combat Level 108
    99 Attack
    99 Defence
    97 HP
    85 Slayer
    70 Prayer
    Faladory Easy, Medium and Hard Daries Completed
    Full Prospectors Suit
    ..and much more!

    I am looking to sell this account to a trusted member of this community, I have no intent to play on this account ever again so I was looking for members that wanted to purchase it! I am looking for either paypal or OSRS gold.

    I understand I am a new member to this forum however I felt this would be the best platform to sell my main account. Therefore, as I stated above, I will be only selling to trusted members!

    Pictures:

    Untradeables:

    [​IMG]

    Skills:

    [​IMG]

    Price?

    Shoot me an offer down below! :D
     
    Last edited: Aug 11, 2017
  3. Unread #2 - Aug 12, 2017 at 3:41 AM
  4. ApexMango
    Joined:
    Jul 30, 2017
    Posts:
    18
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    15

    ApexMango Newcomer

    [Selling] Level 108 Main - 85 Slayer - 99's - More!

    Bump!
     
  5. Unread #3 - Aug 12, 2017 at 4:54 PM
  6. ApexMango
    Joined:
    Jul 30, 2017
    Posts:
    18
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    15

    ApexMango Newcomer

    [Selling] Level 108 Main - 85 Slayer - 99's - More!

    Bump!
     
  7. Unread #4 - Aug 13, 2017 at 6:55 PM
  8. mylife90
    Joined:
    Aug 9, 2017
    Posts:
    94
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    112

    mylife90 Member

    [Selling] Level 108 Main - 85 Slayer - 99's - More!

    50m
     
  9. Unread #5 - Aug 13, 2017 at 11:15 PM
  10. ApexMango
    Joined:
    Jul 30, 2017
    Posts:
    18
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    15

    ApexMango Newcomer

    [Selling] Level 108 Main - 85 Slayer - 99's - More!

    50m OSRS Offer Noted, Thanks!
     
  11. Unread #6 - Aug 14, 2017 at 3:56 PM
  12. ApexMango
    Joined:
    Jul 30, 2017
    Posts:
    18
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    15

    ApexMango Newcomer

    [Selling] Level 108 Main - 85 Slayer - 99's - More!

    Still looking for offers! A/W set at 100m - Original Owner!
     
  13. Unread #7 - Aug 15, 2017 at 6:45 PM
  14. ApexMango
    Joined:
    Jul 30, 2017
    Posts:
    18
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    15

    ApexMango Newcomer

    [Selling] Level 108 Main - 85 Slayer - 99's - More!

    Bump!
     
  15. Unread #8 - Aug 16, 2017 at 4:42 AM
  16. ApexMango
    Joined:
    Jul 30, 2017
    Posts:
    18
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    15

    ApexMango Newcomer

    [Selling] Level 108 Main - 85 Slayer - 99's - More!

    Bump!
     
  17. Unread #9 - Sep 11, 2017 at 7:39 PM
  18. ApexMango
    Joined:
    Jul 30, 2017
    Posts:
    18
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    15

    ApexMango Newcomer

    [Selling] Level 108 Main - 85 Slayer - 99's - More!

    Bump!
     
< Selling my main - Combat Lvl 93.98 | [$50 Donator] [124CB][Untradeables][All quests complete] [Rigour, Augury, Altar+Pool/Jewelry Box] >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site