60 Att/99 Str/70 Def Account

Discussion in 'OSRS Main Accounts: Level 80+' started by WiseGuys, Dec 30, 2017.

60 Att/99 Str/70 Def Account
  1. Unread #1 - Dec 30, 2017 at 1:41 AM
  2. WiseGuys
    Joined:
    Jan 17, 2016
    Posts:
    64
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    167

    WiseGuys Member

    60 Att/99 Str/70 Def Account

    • Hey Sythe!! I'm fairly new to Sythe but not new to Runescape, i built this account because of watching streamers and truthfully do not enjoy the build at all. I really don't even like to Pk as it turns out.
    • I'm not entirely positive what the account is worth but a lot of time went into it and i know its a sweet account.Please no trades :)
    • Account has Fire Cape, Elite Void Range, Melee and Mage, 50m NMZ Points, Full house with Ornate pool, Torso, D Defender.
    • I'm taking offers and prefer Bitcoin or RSGP only.
    • I've dealt a lot with Samirk3 as well who'd vouch for me.

    Quests
    [​IMG]

    Diaries & Favour
    [​IMG]
    Stats
    [​IMG]

    Account Status
    [​IMG]

    Valuables
    [​IMG]
     
    Last edited: Dec 30, 2017
  3. Unread #2 - Jan 1, 2018 at 6:54 PM
  4. WiseGuys
    Joined:
    Jan 17, 2016
    Posts:
    64
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    167

    WiseGuys Member

    60 Att/99 Str/70 Def Account

    Account has been sold to RussianUmad
     
    ^ RussianUmad likes this.
< Looking to buy a main with high range/mage- Very trusted people only. | selling my lvl 95cb main with 40plus mill on him >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site