Adblock breaks this site

Selling Maxed 122CB Main (B Gloves, Lunars, Ancients, Imbued Rings, Void, Torso, Fcape, Dragon def)

Discussion in 'OSRS Main Accounts: Level 80+' started by Swagger1337, Sep 18, 2017.

  1. Swagger1337

    Swagger1337 Active Member

    Joined:
    Feb 6, 2014
    Posts:
    160
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    77
    Selling Maxed 122CB Main (B Gloves, Lunars, Ancients, Imbued Rings, Void, Torso, Fcape, Dragon def)

    Skills
    High combat stats, fairly low skilling stats. Definitely a PKing/PvM/staking account for now.

    [​IMG]

    Items
    Black mask and rings are imbued, the unholy book is full

    [​IMG]

    Quests
    18x quest points, every important PvP/PvM quest in mind is done such as for lunars, ancients, holy books, helm of neitznot, barrows gloves, avas accumulator, climbing boots, cannon, regicide, kings ransom, monkey madness 1 etc to mention some important ones. Chivalry and Piety are unlocked.

    [​IMG]

    Bans

    [​IMG]

    Login

    [​IMG]


    Selling info
    I don't play OSRS anymore and have since a year+ just had this account to stake with every few months. Today I went on and bonded the account to stake again, which resulted in me losing my current 300m bank. Since I don't use this account for anything other than gambling, I'd rather just sell it off instead of getting cleaned again in the future.

    Price
    A/W: 250M 07 or $250 in cryptocurrency (BTC/ETH)
    I deem my autowin price for this account a very good price considering the time put into the account. It's definitely worth more, however I want to get rid of the account fast within a week. If not many are interested I'll agree to sell it for 200m 07. Until I meet my goal, offers above 100m are appreciated, though if you're a serious buyer and want my account fast I'd advise you to buy it for the A/W or if not, offer me something close to it directly on discord (swagg#9186).

    General account info
    I'm the original and the only owner of this account. No one else have had access to the account. I will also provide the registered and creation email account to the new buyer to take over as I made it specifically for the account.

    Initially I made the account to become a zulrah botting account. After some time, I decided that zulrah botting was risky and would just get my account banned before getting any good money, so I stopped botting and made the account my main. Some time later, when I didn't care nor used this account, I decided to bot zulrah anyways as I didn't care much if I'd lose my account (as it ultimately would mean that I'd stop losing my gp at the duel arena).

    I started to bot agility to be able to use the zulrah fiary ring, and got a 2 day macro ban for that. Since that first ban I haven't botted on this account, nor on the associated IP.

    I've never been a social person ingame, I don't have any friends that I PM nor any people that PM me, so you'll be free of random people PMing you ingame that you don't know.


    If interested, then feel free to send me a message with your discord add tag and we can talk there
     
    Last edited: Feb 21, 2018
  2. Swagger1337

    Swagger1337 Active Member

    Joined:
    Feb 6, 2014
    Posts:
    160
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    77
    Selling Maxed 122CB Main (B Gloves, Lunars, Ancients, Imbued Rings, Void, Torso, Fcape, Dragon def)

    Have been over two weeks so the account isn't member anymore, though logged in yesterday to complete this years halloween event. Account still for sale.
     
  3. Papaj

    Papaj Newcomer
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 27, 2017
    Posts:
    16
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    17
    Selling Maxed 122CB Main (B Gloves, Lunars, Ancients, Imbued Rings, Void, Torso, Fcape, Dragon def)

    Added you on discord
     
  4. Swagger1337

    Swagger1337 Active Member

    Joined:
    Feb 6, 2014
    Posts:
    160
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    77
    Selling Maxed 122CB Main (B Gloves, Lunars, Ancients, Imbued Rings, Void, Torso, Fcape, Dragon def)

    still for sale
     
  5. GgList

    GgList Member

    Joined:
    Jan 31, 2016
    Posts:
    59
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    80
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Selling Maxed 122CB Main (B Gloves, Lunars, Ancients, Imbued Rings, Void, Torso, Fcape, Dragon def)

    any pets?
     
  6. Swagger1337

    Swagger1337 Active Member

    Joined:
    Feb 6, 2014
    Posts:
    160
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    77
    Selling Maxed 122CB Main (B Gloves, Lunars, Ancients, Imbued Rings, Void, Torso, Fcape, Dragon def)

    nope, none
     
  7. Lubana

    Lubana Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Aug 12, 2017
    Posts:
    274
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    250
    Selling Maxed 122CB Main (B Gloves, Lunars, Ancients, Imbued Rings, Void, Torso, Fcape, Dragon def)

    I got 90m
     
  8. Swagger1337

    Swagger1337 Active Member

    Joined:
    Feb 6, 2014
    Posts:
    160
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    77
    Selling Maxed 122CB Main (B Gloves, Lunars, Ancients, Imbued Rings, Void, Torso, Fcape, Dragon def)

    thanks for the offer but too low sorry
     
  9. king bad bob

    king bad bob Newcomer

    Joined:
    Feb 19, 2016
    Posts:
    11
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    15
    Discord Unique ID:
    247850599402569728
    Discord Username:
    big bad bob
    Selling Maxed 122CB Main (B Gloves, Lunars, Ancients, Imbued Rings, Void, Torso, Fcape, Dragon def)

    any vouches?
     
  10. Swagger1337

    Swagger1337 Active Member

    Joined:
    Feb 6, 2014
    Posts:
    160
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    77
    Selling Maxed 122CB Main (B Gloves, Lunars, Ancients, Imbued Rings, Void, Torso, Fcape, Dragon def)

    im swagg on tribot, got good reputation there, also sold a similar account to the premium scripter "Netami" there a year or so ago
     
< selling my lvl 95cb main with 40plus mill on him | Buying Zulrah accounts! TRUSTED ONLY! >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site