Adblock breaks this site

BUYING WOW US ACC

Discussion in 'WoW Account Sales' started by Andras, Jan 12, 2019.

  1. Andras

    Andras Member

    Joined:
    Jan 1, 2019
    Posts:
    58
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    59
    BUYING WOW US ACC

    I can pay with btc/pp/eth/rsgp

    looking for mage or rogue, doesnt need to be max level just a solid acc with decent gear
     
  2. Zo7ar

    Zo7ar Formerly known as zotar

    Joined:
    Aug 6, 2014
    Posts:
    221
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    238
    Discord Unique ID:
    567886674386747392
    Discord Username:
    Zotar#1365
    BUYING WOW US ACC

    Hey,

    I have an account that has a 120 DK, 120 Rogue, 120 Monk. It has a 2700 3v3 arena achievement, Primal Gladiator's Tabard, Reigns of the Spectral Tiger (TCG Mount), and like 8 level 110 alts. Willing to let it go for cheap as I'm just trying to scrap some money together for college books. Let me know!
     
  3. sonikq

    sonikq Newcomer

    Joined:
    Jan 12, 2019
    Posts:
    8
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    7
    BUYING WOW US ACC

    Hey I have an account with 8 110s, Including Rogue/ Mage
     
  4. Zo7ar

    Zo7ar Formerly known as zotar

    Joined:
    Aug 6, 2014
    Posts:
    221
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    238
    Discord Unique ID:
    567886674386747392
    Discord Username:
    Zotar#1365
    BUYING WOW US ACC

    This user tried to scam me. Beware. Will post proof.
     
  5. Zo7ar

    Zo7ar Formerly known as zotar

    Joined:
    Aug 6, 2014
    Posts:
    221
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    238
    Discord Unique ID:
    567886674386747392
    Discord Username:
    Zotar#1365
    BUYING WOW US ACC

  6. vorz

    vorz Newcomer

    Joined:
    Jan 7, 2019
    Posts:
    12
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    11
    BUYING WOW US ACC

    Hi do you sell r1 old title warrior?
     
  7. Zo7ar

    Zo7ar Formerly known as zotar

    Joined:
    Aug 6, 2014
    Posts:
    221
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    238
    Discord Unique ID:
    567886674386747392
    Discord Username:
    Zotar#1365
    BUYING WOW US ACC

    Hi,

    Unfortunately, I don't have either the Gladiator or R1 Title. I had 2800 3v3 rating but ended up with 2580 rating at the end of the season, missing gladiator by a few points :(. The account does have the Duelist title though, as well as extremely rare items, like the Spectral Tiger mount.
     
  8. vorz

    vorz Newcomer

    Joined:
    Jan 7, 2019
    Posts:
    12
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    11
    BUYING WOW US ACC

    Scarab Lord - Corrupted Ashbringer - Atiesh and this?
     
< selling my 336 hunter | Closed >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site