Adblock breaks this site

PlayStation Network Cards 10 GBP £8 Each

Discussion in 'Playstation' started by iRelentless, Jul 21, 2015.

  1. iRelentless

    iRelentless Newcomer

    Joined:
    Jul 21, 2015
    Posts:
    12
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    PlayStation Network Cards 10 GBP £8 Each

    Hi,
    I have regular stock of PlayStation Network Cards.

    They are worth £10 GBP and are for use on UK accounts ONLY

    Price: £8.50 PayPal.

    I am willing to use a MiddleMan as long as they are reputable MM or site moderators.

    And lastly, I know I am new, but I will not be going first (unless you are very trusted.) As I said, I have no issues using a MM as I am not a scammer.

    I have been scammed before, and I would never think of doing it to someone else, I know how it feels.

    Feel free to PM me or post below.

    CURRENT STOCK: 2 Available
     
< [wtb] Nba2k15 Ps4 Mt | [selling]---mut 15 Ps4 Coins! >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site