Adblock breaks this site

Jokers Rune Shop from 3.25-3.75 With E-gold And Paypal

Discussion in 'Archives' started by jokerv, Jun 30, 2007.

  1. jokerv

    jokerv Member

    Joined:
    Jun 28, 2007
    Posts:
    68
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Jokers Rune Shop from 3.25-3.75 With E-gold And Paypal

    Hello I am Jokerv I have just gotten onto Sythe but I have been around these kinds of forums for a while. I am starting this service to get some extra pocket cash over the summer while Im home.
    ​

    Current Stock:
    80M.



    Prices:

    E-gold: $3.50 Per Mil.

    Paypal: $4.00 Per Mil.




    Paypal Rules:


    You MUST send me the money with a Bank Or Paypal Funded, Verified, Confirmed address and Must file a Claim and Cancel it. When sending money you must include a Confirmed address. I Will NOT accept a credit card Payment.



    Rules
    I will NOT Go first
    I will NOT Pay for MM
    I will NOT Get scammed
    I will NOT sell in any amount under 1 Mil

    If you agree to the rules above includeing the Paypal rules PM me or MSN me with the following contacts



    Contact Me:


    PM LINK
    OR
    MSN at

    [email protected]​
     
  2. jokerv

    jokerv Member

    Joined:
    Jun 28, 2007
    Posts:
    68
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Jokers Rune Shop from 3.25-3.75 With E-gold And Paypal

    it took 5 minutes for me to deal with 18 scammers
     
  3. Poor Man

    Poor Man Guest

    Referrals:
    0
    Jokers Rune Shop from 3.25-3.75 With E-gold And Paypal

    Sure..list out all 18 scammer's msn/aim/yahoo please.
     
  4. jokerv

    jokerv Member

    Joined:
    Jun 28, 2007
    Posts:
    68
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Jokers Rune Shop from 3.25-3.75 With E-gold And Paypal

    i was being sarcastic i only got like 5 or 6
     
  5. Poor Man

    Poor Man Guest

    Referrals:
    0
    Jokers Rune Shop from 3.25-3.75 With E-gold And Paypal

    Mhmm..Right
     
  6. helimaker

    helimaker Active Member

    Joined:
    Feb 24, 2007
    Posts:
    119
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Jokers Rune Shop from 3.25-3.75 With E-gold And Paypal

    Lol.....
     
  7. jokerv

    jokerv Member

    Joined:
    Jun 28, 2007
    Posts:
    68
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Jokers Rune Shop from 3.25-3.75 With E-gold And Paypal

    whats so funny? :confused:
     
  8. Link1337

    Link1337 Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 27, 2007
    Posts:
    154
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Jokers Rune Shop from 3.25-3.75 With E-gold And Paypal

    I might want to buy some.
     
  9. jokerv

    jokerv Member

    Joined:
    Jun 28, 2007
    Posts:
    68
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Jokers Rune Shop from 3.25-3.75 With E-gold And Paypal

    add me on msn and I will talk to you as soon as i can

    thanks
     
  10. Town

    Town Grand Master
    Scar Programmers

    Joined:
    Jan 21, 2007
    Posts:
    3,776
    Referrals:
    3
    Sythe Gold:
    5
    Jokers Rune Shop from 3.25-3.75 With E-gold And Paypal

    Good seller, I MMed a 5M trade.
     
  11. jokerv

    jokerv Member

    Joined:
    Jun 28, 2007
    Posts:
    68
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Jokers Rune Shop from 3.25-3.75 With E-gold And Paypal

    I am very sorry about what happen town. The buyer had sent the money to Town with paypal and then Town sent the money to me and Town got chargedback. Although I insisted that It didnt go through Town he wanted to make sure. I am sorry and I sent you a PM if you would like your money back since you didnt deserve to be charged back

    thanks
     
  12. TheUnKnown

    TheUnKnown Member

    Joined:
    Jun 3, 2007
    Posts:
    92
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Jokers Rune Shop from 3.25-3.75 With E-gold And Paypal

    Hey Joker I would love to buy 25 mil but is there anyway you could sell for 3.5$ paypal? I am bank verified
     
  13. Napz

    Napz Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 8, 2005
    Posts:
    356
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Jokers Rune Shop from 3.25-3.75 With E-gold And Paypal

    I buy 85m.
     
  14. Paint Baller

    Paint Baller Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 22, 2007
    Posts:
    280
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Jokers Rune Shop from 3.25-3.75 With E-gold And Paypal

    If u ever need MM im here Got 12+ vouches
     
  15. jokerv

    jokerv Member

    Joined:
    Jun 28, 2007
    Posts:
    68
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Jokers Rune Shop from 3.25-3.75 With E-gold And Paypal

    hey thanks for the offer but I think Town is going to be my main MM but ill try to get you when towns out
     
  16. TheUnKnown

    TheUnKnown Member

    Joined:
    Jun 3, 2007
    Posts:
    92
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Jokers Rune Shop from 3.25-3.75 With E-gold And Paypal

    So will you accept that offer?
     
  17. TheUnKnown

    TheUnKnown Member

    Joined:
    Jun 3, 2007
    Posts:
    92
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Jokers Rune Shop from 3.25-3.75 With E-gold And Paypal

    Vouch! Great Trade! Bought 20Mil without an MM! Very Trusted Seller!
     
  18. jokerv

    jokerv Member

    Joined:
    Jun 28, 2007
    Posts:
    68
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Jokers Rune Shop from 3.25-3.75 With E-gold And Paypal

    Thanks TheUnKnown for the purchase.
     
  19. customer4rs

    customer4rs Guest

    Referrals:
    0
    Jokers Rune Shop from 3.25-3.75 With E-gold And Paypal

    add me ill buy some via paypal(bank-funded)
     
  20. jokerv

    jokerv Member

    Joined:
    Jun 28, 2007
    Posts:
    68
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Jokers Rune Shop from 3.25-3.75 With E-gold And Paypal

    costomer4rs I will try to contact you tomarow I have to got to sleep for today. Good night

    thanks
     
< SELLING MINING PURE -- MINES RUNITE-85 mining | Can u unban me? or not possible? >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site