[Paypal] Selling 40 Mill Your Method [$1.5/Mil]

Discussion in 'Buy RuneScape 3 EOC Gold (WTS threads)' started by ph0g, Jun 27, 2010.

[Paypal] Selling 40 Mill Your Method [$1.5/Mil]
  1. Unread #1 - Jun 27, 2010 at 8:46 PM
  2. ph0g
    Joined:
    Jul 12, 2008
    Posts:
    524
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    ph0g Forum Addict
    Banned

    [Paypal] Selling 40 Mill Your Method [$1.5/Mil]

    YOU MUST BUY ALL 40M!
    Selling 40mil, the cash is on an account of mine, for all I care you can keep the account after you do the xfer, it's just a semi decent obby tank I don't plan on touching anymore.

    Vouches are in profile, you will be going first unless I deem you trustworthy, otherwise we can use an OMM at your expense.

    [email protected], please post here before adding my msn
     
< Selling Mills .5-.75 each! | Selling 15M 8$ >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site