Adblock breaks this site

Question on OSi v3.4

Discussion in 'Archives' started by crakaman4lyfe, Oct 14, 2007.

  1. crakaman4lyfe

    crakaman4lyfe Guest

    Referrals:
    0
    Question on OSi v3.4

    Ok well yes im new I know some stuff about coding c++ and other java related things but im wondering where could i get this OSi v3.4 its saying im missing that and a BoxBreaker.txt file just wondering if the boxbreaker comes with the OSi but yes will someone give me a link or tell me what I need to do please. thanks
     
  2. The_Gomez

    The_Gomez Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Oct 9, 2007
    Posts:
    972
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Question on OSi v3.4

    Use the search or Google first at least...
     
  3. crakaman4lyfe

    crakaman4lyfe Guest

    Referrals:
    0
    Question on OSi v3.4

    Well i checked google already wouldnt think someone would think im that stupid... I searched exact words OSi v3.4, OSi v3.4 download OSi download and couple others all i found was forums asking questions but yea thanks for trying to help any other hints? or answers?
     
  4. Terrankiller

    Terrankiller Ex-Administrator
    Retired Administrator Visual Basic Programmers

    Joined:
    May 7, 2005
    Posts:
    1,286
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    1
    Question on OSi v3.4

    OSi is 3 years old maybe more I think. Get a new script.
     
< Selling Mills $3.50ea via PayPal | Selling level 98 barrows pure with 99 range and 99 mage 90 hp!!! dt, lunar done!! >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site