Selling Maxed Main 126-- 95 Rc- Original no email login

Discussion in 'OSRS Main Accounts: Level 80+' started by tigerkungfu, Aug 3, 2016.

1. Unread #1 - Aug 3, 2016 at 10:34 PM
  2. tigerkungfu
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

tigerkungfu Newcomer

Hey, I am selling my main since I haven't touched the game in several months and I don't enjoy playing it either anymore. I am more interested in different games and since i've lend this account out to gold selling websites and they no longer need it I am better off selling it before the value drops over the years. And since I am starting a official Job I don't even have time to grind or play the game. Also I am moving to China..

I know I have not been around this site for too long, however I no longer play the game, and I actually haven't logged into the game for over a year now. I am the original owner of the account and I have been since 2004.. I can give all the creation details that you will need.. There is members on the account so I could check how much wealth is on.. I can forward you the payment confirmation email I recieved. This is a original username with no email login..

It also has Rs3 and Deadman on it.. I have not put the rs3 pics on but it has maxed combat on rs3 as well as 16m rc exp... Deadman mode has 94 magic as well. This also has a Dagonnith Pet as well as B gloves.

I highly prefer dealing with a MM since i'm quite new to selling accounts and this would make it easier for us both.

I only accept 07 RSGP since I am not interrested in dealing with chargebacks.

Message me on the forums, or drop a bid below and I'll message you back if I'm interrested.

Pricing:

350m A/W

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Deadman:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 3, 2016
  3. Unread #2 - Aug 4, 2016 at 1:34 PM
  4. tigerkungfu
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

tigerkungfu Newcomer

Bump

< Main acc 120cmb with zammy pet, cheap | [Selling] 123 Combat Main ~ 1750+ Total ~ Zammy Pet >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest

Adblock breaks this site