Adblock breaks this site

[TRUSTED][MAXED} Selling COMPLETELY Maxed account, has completionist cape! [Trusted]

Discussion in 'RS3 Main Accounts: Levels 3-99' started by codydemmel4, Jun 5, 2012.

  1. codydemmel4

    codydemmel4 Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 24, 2010
    Posts:
    193
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [TRUSTED][MAXED} Selling COMPLETELY Maxed account, has completionist cape! [Trusted]

    Hello,


    I am selling my completely maxed account. I will give you all the information.

    I am in no rush to sell this account so I will not deal with scammers so do not even try and I have 22 vouches myself.

    A/W = 1.7b or $1000

    I have price checks for over $1000
    http://www.sythe.org/showthread.php?p=11054558&posted=1#post11054558


    Also, I WILL allow for OMM recovery tests so you can definitely tell I am selling this account legitimately.



    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]


    Post your offers below :)

    I repeat, I am in no rush to sell this account so do not even try to scam me as I will know.

    Thanks :)
     
  2. codydemmel4

    codydemmel4 Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 24, 2010
    Posts:
    193
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [TRUSTED][MAXED} Selling COMPLETELY Maxed account, has completionist cape! [Trusted]

    bump :)
     
  3. codydemmel4

    codydemmel4 Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 24, 2010
    Posts:
    193
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [TRUSTED][MAXED} Selling COMPLETELY Maxed account, has completionist cape! [Trusted]

    bump....
     
  4. codydemmel4

    codydemmel4 Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 24, 2010
    Posts:
    193
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [TRUSTED][MAXED} Selling COMPLETELY Maxed account, has completionist cape! [Trusted]

    bump!!
     
  5. codydemmel4

    codydemmel4 Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 24, 2010
    Posts:
    193
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [TRUSTED][MAXED} Selling COMPLETELY Maxed account, has completionist cape! [Trusted]

    this is the best you can get inthe game :)

    Still for sale
     
  6. codydemmel4

    codydemmel4 Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 24, 2010
    Posts:
    193
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [TRUSTED][MAXED} Selling COMPLETELY Maxed account, has completionist cape! [Trusted]

    still selling :)
     
  7. codydemmel4

    codydemmel4 Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 24, 2010
    Posts:
    193
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [TRUSTED][MAXED} Selling COMPLETELY Maxed account, has completionist cape! [Trusted]

    still selling my maxed account :)
     
  8. Batman212

    Batman212 Member

    Joined:
    Mar 31, 2012
    Posts:
    59
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [TRUSTED][MAXED} Selling COMPLETELY Maxed account, has completionist cape! [Trusted]

    just wondering what makes you "[TRUSTED]"?
     
  9. codydemmel4

    codydemmel4 Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 24, 2010
    Posts:
    193
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [TRUSTED][MAXED} Selling COMPLETELY Maxed account, has completionist cape! [Trusted]

    19 vouches, and I am giving everything for this account. First password and everything else.
     
  10. Har-Aken

    Har-Aken Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Apr 19, 2012
    Posts:
    567
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [TRUSTED][MAXED} Selling COMPLETELY Maxed account, has completionist cape! [Trusted]

    Allow OMM Recovery test?
     
  11. codydemmel4

    codydemmel4 Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 24, 2010
    Posts:
    193
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [TRUSTED][MAXED} Selling COMPLETELY Maxed account, has completionist cape! [Trusted]

    Yes, I will allow an OMM recovery test
     
  12. codydemmel4

    codydemmel4 Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 24, 2010
    Posts:
    193
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [TRUSTED][MAXED} Selling COMPLETELY Maxed account, has completionist cape! [Trusted]

    still selling.
     
  13. Neil Trades

    Neil Trades Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 18, 2011
    Posts:
    337
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [TRUSTED][MAXED} Selling COMPLETELY Maxed account, has completionist cape! [Trusted]

    500M right now, OMM, Picture ID Proof, Documentation, Signed Contract, Address, Phone Number, all will be used in a law suit for virtual fraud in case you end up recovering, attempting to recover, scamming in the future. You will never get 1.7B, or $1000, my P-Mod barely got 2.5B and it's ranked in the top 800.
     
  14. codydemmel4

    codydemmel4 Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 24, 2010
    Posts:
    193
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [TRUSTED][MAXED} Selling COMPLETELY Maxed account, has completionist cape! [Trusted]

    No way would I only do 500m, this account is worth so much more then that man
     
  15. Neil Trades

    Neil Trades Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 18, 2011
    Posts:
    337
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [TRUSTED][MAXED} Selling COMPLETELY Maxed account, has completionist cape! [Trusted]

    Nah, since you're selling it it's not. You're not trusted either, remove that tag.
     
  16. codydemmel4

    codydemmel4 Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 24, 2010
    Posts:
    193
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [TRUSTED][MAXED} Selling COMPLETELY Maxed account, has completionist cape! [Trusted]

    i have 19 vouches, so what are you talking about. stop spamming.
     
  17. codydemmel4

    codydemmel4 Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 24, 2010
    Posts:
    193
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [TRUSTED][MAXED} Selling COMPLETELY Maxed account, has completionist cape! [Trusted]

    bump.. still selling :)
     
  18. Batman212

    Batman212 Member

    Joined:
    Mar 31, 2012
    Posts:
    59
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [TRUSTED][MAXED} Selling COMPLETELY Maxed account, has completionist cape! [Trusted]

    i love you :')
     
  19. codydemmel4

    codydemmel4 Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 24, 2010
    Posts:
    193
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [TRUSTED][MAXED} Selling COMPLETELY Maxed account, has completionist cape! [Trusted]

    still selling.
     
  20. Rs Nerd1990

    Rs Nerd1990 Newcomer
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 9, 2012
    Posts:
    21
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [TRUSTED][MAXED} Selling COMPLETELY Maxed account, has completionist cape! [Trusted]

    I would like to purchase this account.
    Offer is $400 via PA.
    PlayerAuctions will secure me 100% with account and if you recover it I can just file a case on PA.

    Priv msg if you agree.
     
< Selling Maxed Combat - Level 123 with 10 99's - | [RSGP/PP/WU] Selling Level 126 F2P/138 P2P [13x 99 Skills][2200+ Overall] >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site