(BUYING) 99 Mage --- Look inside

Discussion in 'RS3 Polypore Accounts' started by Six_One_Two_Mpls_Luv, Sep 30, 2012.

(BUYING) 99 Mage --- Look inside
  1. Unread #1 - Sep 30, 2012 at 3:07 PM
  2. Six_One_Two_Mpls_Luv
    Joined:
    Dec 8, 2011
    Posts:
    185
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Six_One_Two_Mpls_Luv Active Member
    Banned

    (BUYING) 99 Mage --- Look inside

    Alright, so I'm looking for an account with 99 mage. I would like it to have 1 defense and 1 prayer. If it has other combat stats, I'll be able to work with that. Ultimately would love for nothing but the 99 mage though. Skills don't matter to me. Please post. I will be paying RSGP or Western Union only. Thanks for your time, and post away :) -- Note ; Willing to go first to trusted members. -- I will determine who is and who is not trusted.​
     
  3. Unread #2 - Sep 30, 2012 at 4:00 PM
  4. Super-natural
    Joined:
    Jul 14, 2012
    Posts:
    383
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Super-natural Forum Addict
    Banned

    (BUYING) 99 Mage --- Look inside

    I have an account you may be very interested in.

    Mind adding my MSN and PM'ing me yours?
     
  5. Unread #3 - Sep 30, 2012 at 11:27 PM
  6. irock f 2 p
    Joined:
    Jul 17, 2012
    Posts:
    610
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    irock f 2 p Forum Addict

    (BUYING) 99 Mage --- Look inside

  7. Unread #4 - Oct 28, 2012 at 4:25 PM
  8. Six_One_Two_Mpls_Luv
    Joined:
    Dec 8, 2011
    Posts:
    185
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Six_One_Two_Mpls_Luv Active Member
    Banned

    (BUYING) 99 Mage --- Look inside

    OPENED BACK UP!

    Still need that :)
     
< Selling Max Level 138, All 99's 200$ | Buying Good Pure!!!! >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site