Selling ownage f2p Bh(potenial barrows pure)

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Ps25, Mar 13, 2008.

Selling ownage f2p Bh(potenial barrows pure)
  1. Unread #1 - Mar 13, 2008 at 1:40 AM
  2. Ps25
    Joined:
    Apr 25, 2007
    Posts:
    18
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Ps25 Newcomer

    Selling ownage f2p Bh(potenial barrows pure)

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]
    EDIT: Sold everything for 2.8mil(gp)




    I know that I don't have a lot of posts but eh... look how long I have been here.


    For this account I am looking for a range tank with the following stats:
    - 85+ range
    - 40+ def
    - 1mil+ in bank

    OR

    - a skiller with atleast 1 99 skill(with cape)
    - 1mil+ in bank


    My msn is [email protected](or pm here).

    To trade we will use mm.
     
  3. Unread #2 - Mar 13, 2008 at 6:21 AM
  4. Z_E_Z_I_M_A
    Joined:
    Jan 25, 2007
    Posts:
    781
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Z_E_Z_I_M_A Apprentice
    Banned

    Selling ownage f2p Bh(potenial barrows pure)

    hey i got a 85 range,40def pure

    add my msn:
    [email protected]

    ill be on in about 5hours
     
  5. Unread #3 - Mar 13, 2008 at 6:06 PM
  6. Ps25
    Joined:
    Apr 25, 2007
    Posts:
    18
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Ps25 Newcomer

    Selling ownage f2p Bh(potenial barrows pure)

    Still trading.
     
< Selling MAIN (LVL 72) {PAYPAL ONLY} | Ibot >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site