selling lvl 71 only 25$

Discussion in 'RS3 Main Accounts: Levels 3-99' started by xWcMastax, Jul 10, 2010.

selling lvl 71 only 25$
  1. Unread #1 - Jul 10, 2010 at 7:45 PM
  2. xWcMastax
    Joined:
    Apr 15, 2007
    Posts:
    389
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    xWcMastax Forum Addict

    selling lvl 71 only 25$

    AUTOWIN CHANGED TO 20$. Havent sold accounts in a while so.... yea.
    Selling this level 71. Has a pretty good name message me for info
    [email protected]
    Stats aren't very good. I have three old passwords and first password. I really don't want this I need 20$. Paypal only. Unfortunately, I do not have the membership info and their has never been recovs. You will go first. We can use MM if you want but you will have to pay. I just want to make this fast and quick. Really need 25$ I'm pretty trusted have a 4-5 vouches from high esteemed members. Old MM app. You must go first or pay for MM.
    [​IMG]

    Uploaded with ImageShack.us

    [​IMG]

    MESSAGE ME AT [email protected]
    Thanks.
     
  3. Unread #2 - Jul 13, 2010 at 7:05 AM
  4. xWcMastax
    Joined:
    Apr 15, 2007
    Posts:
    389
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    xWcMastax Forum Addict

    selling lvl 71 only 25$

    Bump
    Up
    My
    Post
     
  5. Unread #3 - Jul 13, 2010 at 8:42 AM
  6. zachprinz2
    Joined:
    Mar 27, 2010
    Posts:
    107
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    zachprinz2 Active Member
    Banned

    selling lvl 71 only 25$

    sorry your not going to get much for that account. Maybe you should just play on it a little more. I could offer maybe 3.50. Talk to me if your interested. msn in sig.
     
< Selling account with 360M (311M Pure GP) & TONS of holiday items | Selling MAIN level 95/ has 75 MINING >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site