Adblock breaks this site

[Swap] 63 d skim pure 4 mage/range [Swap]

Discussion in 'Archives' started by zukaki, Nov 1, 2008.

  1. zukaki

    zukaki Active Member

    Joined:
    Oct 14, 2008
    Posts:
    119
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Swap] 63 d skim pure 4 mage/range [Swap]

    Well, Hello, I am trading my level 63 d skimmy pure, which has alot of potential, Has done all quests needed for pking, such as MM, Lost city, Death Plateau, Animal Mag. , ect. (look in second picture)
    The only problem with this account is that it has 10/10 blackmarks and it is on its last chance.
    Because of this I am lowering what I would like for it.

    I would like a Range/mage pure,
    with atleast 70/70 (range/mage)
    Must have DT done,
    The prayer level does not matter to me.


    Here are the pictures.
    Loggin screen
    [​IMG]

    Skills/wealth (yes thats all he has on him)

    [​IMG]

    And last but not least, me saying Hi

    [​IMG]


    Hit me up on msn, I do look down upon going first, but given that I do not have any reps, I might consider it, to a trusted player.

    Hit me up here and post your msn/offer
    Thanks
    Zukaki

    O btw, i am posting this in 3-59 (pure skiler) because that is what I am looking for, If i cannot do this, then please somone important tell me, and i will delete it.
     
  2. BarragePK

    BarragePK Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Oct 19, 2008
    Posts:
    281
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Swap] 63 d skim pure 4 mage/range [Swap]

    Hmm,

    I offer:

    76WC
    64Cooking
    60Firemaking
    42Fishing
    34Smithing
    36Mining
    10Farming
    20Agility
    43Crafting
    40Fletching
    7Hunter
    22Hitpoints
    30Strength
    10Attack
    9Runecrafting

    Over 1M cash.
     
  3. zukaki

    zukaki Active Member

    Joined:
    Oct 14, 2008
    Posts:
    119
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Swap] 63 d skim pure 4 mage/range [Swap]

    Barrage, whats your msn?
     
  4. BarragePK

    BarragePK Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Oct 19, 2008
    Posts:
    281
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Swap] 63 d skim pure 4 mage/range [Swap]

  5. deathbal sam

    deathbal sam Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Sep 25, 2008
    Posts:
    754
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Swap] 63 d skim pure 4 mage/range [Swap]

  6. Ro0m 4o9

    Ro0m 4o9 Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 13, 2008
    Posts:
    613
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Swap] 63 d skim pure 4 mage/range [Swap]

    Add me i will buy it.
     
  7. zukaki

    zukaki Active Member

    Joined:
    Oct 14, 2008
    Posts:
    119
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Swap] 63 d skim pure 4 mage/range [Swap]

    Sold account to BarragePK for his skiller, I went first, he went second, 100% legit VOUCH
     
  8. BarragePK

    BarragePK Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Oct 19, 2008
    Posts:
    281
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Swap] 63 d skim pure 4 mage/range [Swap]

    Thanks.
     
  9. nutter lfc

    nutter lfc Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 7, 2008
    Posts:
    159
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Swap] 63 d skim pure 4 mage/range [Swap]

    You got msn?
     
< Selling: LvL24 combat Acc0unT !! +150k ! | selling MAGE PURE lvl 40 >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site