Adblock breaks this site

**.·´¯Selling Amazing Level 92 Main w/ 70 Mill¯`·.**

Discussion in 'RS3 Main Accounts: Levels 3-99' started by Phantyy, Sep 28, 2009.

  1. Phantyy

    Phantyy Newcomer

    Joined:
    Jan 29, 2009
    Posts:
    16
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    **.·´¯Selling Amazing Level 92 Main w/ 70 Mill¯`·.**

    Yeah. It's a great account that I've merchanted on for a while, made 70M. Items are currently at GE being sold. Should get the cash within the next hour.


    PAYPAL ONLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



    YOU GO FIRST.
    Please do not try to negotiate with me as to who goes first, as I've already been scammed twice today. I'm tired of people tricking me into giving away my account. You might be very trustworthy, but I can't take another lost account, especially since this is my last/best main left. I've been so nice to people, and gotten so little out of it. Only like 2 good trades, the rest were all scammers. Sigh.




    Here's my msn if you're interested: [email protected]



    [​IMG]



    [​IMG]



    [​IMG]



    [​IMG]




    Bidding starts at $50.

    Offers?
     
  2. i am legit

    i am legit Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 2, 2009
    Posts:
    640
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    **.·´¯Selling Amazing Level 92 Main w/ 70 Mill¯`·.**

    ill trade my maxed lvl 116 for it? 7 skillcapes? :S if not then free bump. u could get more money for mine if you decided to sell it. i just want an acc with that kind of money lol :p
     
  3. Phantyy

    Phantyy Newcomer

    Joined:
    Jan 29, 2009
    Posts:
    16
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    **.·´¯Selling Amazing Level 92 Main w/ 70 Mill¯`·.**

    Bump.
     
< Selling lvl 95 cheap!!! | Cheap $60 - 128 CB / 3 99s [PayPaL] >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site