Adblock breaks this site

Buying a lvl 90 and up

Discussion in 'RS3 Main Accounts: Levels 3-99' started by mr. rs, Oct 26, 2008.

  1. mr. rs

    mr. rs Guest

    Referrals:
    0
    Buying a lvl 90 and up

    Some of you might know me, and others of you might not. I am palidino76. I just joined sythe today. Due to my increase in playing runescape :d

    Well, I am buying a lvl 90 and up. It must have over 4 mill of items or else I won't buy. I will pay 50 dollars paypal cash. I will invite a MM to the convo as soon as you add me.

    Add [email protected]

    Thanks,

    Palidino76
     
  2. Grave

    Grave #1 preferred sexual partner of Ciara "5/5" -New York Times
    $5 USD Donor

    Joined:
    Jul 12, 2008
    Posts:
    5,305
    Referrals:
    162
    Sythe Gold:
    49,778
    Discord Unique ID:
    895547875277299712
    Discord Username:
    grave#9889
    Pizza Muncher Brony (3) MushyMuncher (2) Le Monkey (2) Not sure if srs or just newfag... Bojack Penguin (2) Wubba Lubba Dub Dub (2) Gohan has AIDS (2) Dunce
    Rust Player I'm LAAAAAAAME Yellow rat
    Buying a lvl 90 and up

    So you'll probably invite a friend to chat to help you scam? Just saying..

    Anyway, I suggest you find a middle man here on Sythe if you want to be legit, best of wishes.
     
  3. cinoyp13

    cinoyp13 Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 16, 2008
    Posts:
    590
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying a lvl 90 and up

    I have a level 86. WE WILL USE AN OFFICIAL MM, THE MSN BETTER COMPLETELY MATCH UP WITH THE REAL MSN OF THE MM.
     
  4. need pin fast

    need pin fast Guest

    Referrals:
    0
    Buying a lvl 90 and up

    allmost all mm here in sythe r scammers lol
     
< Selling lvl 94 main with 1519 total | Selling good main 20$!! lvl 96 1500+ total 800k CASH! >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site