Adblock breaks this site

Selling runescape account lvl 51 combat 73mage!!!

Discussion in 'Archives' started by justino68, Dec 27, 2007.

  1. justino68

    justino68 Newcomer

    Joined:
    Dec 26, 2007
    Posts:
    4
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling runescape account lvl 51 combat 73mage!!!

    Hi, I am selling my lvl 51 runescape account with 73 mage.

    Here is the account stats.....

    Attack:45
    Strength:50
    Defense:10
    Range:53
    Magic:73!
    Rune crafting:21
    HP:55
    Crafting:18
    Smithing:35
    Fishing:18
    Cooking:10



    (All other skills I have not mentioned are 1)

    The account comes with a sara god staff and god cape along with other various bits.

    The ''buy it now'' price is 4million runescape gp or $25

    The bid price starts from 2.4million runescape gp or $20

    (I do prefer runescape gp to real life money!)

    WARNING: I ONLY ACCEPT ANY TYPE OF MONEY FIRST BEFORE I GIVE THE ACCOUNT NAME AND PASSWORD TO THE BUYER!

    ('PM me for ''buy it now. Reply here for bid)

    Thanks,

    Justino68

    [​IMG][/URL][/IMG]
     
< Selling lvl 90 Great Stats | Selling runescape account lvl 51 combat 73mage!!! >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site