Adblock breaks this site

Teh_pwn33r's SUPA everything!

Discussion in 'Archives' started by teh_pwn33r, Mar 24, 2008.

  1. teh_pwn33r

    teh_pwn33r Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Sep 24, 2007
    Posts:
    474
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Teh_pwn33r's SUPA everything!

    Hey I'm here to train any skill's to any lvl's for small amounts of money! Although you will supply the items if the skill requires them.

    I will also do PC,CW and Quest's of any type (we'll work out a price)

    I will take cash (in item's) through bounty hunter though I prefer paypal claim and cancel method.

    I will NEVER on any condition's go first. I would go 50/50 if you have a good rep.So PLEASE!!! dont come on if you think i will go first!(we will also use mm if you want and you pay)

    thanks ttyl
     
  2. teh_pwn33r

    teh_pwn33r Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Sep 24, 2007
    Posts:
    474
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Teh_pwn33r's SUPA everything!

    no spamming PLEASE!!!!!!
     
  3. teh_pwn33r

    teh_pwn33r Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Sep 24, 2007
    Posts:
    474
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Teh_pwn33r's SUPA everything!

    ok so bump and never mind he's not on right now so I can start other peoples orders whenever!
     
  4. teh_pwn33r

    teh_pwn33r Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Sep 24, 2007
    Posts:
    474
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Teh_pwn33r's SUPA everything!

    bumpy
     
  5. teh_pwn33r

    teh_pwn33r Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Sep 24, 2007
    Posts:
    474
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Teh_pwn33r's SUPA everything!

    b
    bu
    bum
    bump
    bumpb
    bumpbu
    bumpbum
    bumpbump
    bumpbum
    bumpbu
    bumpb
    bump
    bum
    bu
    b
     
< Selling lvl 85 *muted* | [Paypal]Selling Lvl 41 Skiller-96FLETCHING!!!-70 WC!-CHECK IT OUT!!! >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site