Buying Millz $3.75/ea Paypal I pay 4 official MMing if needed

Discussion in 'Archives' started by kherios, Oct 6, 2007.

Buying Millz $3.75/ea Paypal I pay 4 official MMing if needed
  1. Unread #1 - Oct 6, 2007 at 11:01 PM
  2. kherios
    Joined:
    Jun 15, 2007
    Posts:
    29
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    kherios Member
    Banned

    Buying Millz $3.75/ea Paypal I pay 4 official MMing if needed

    Buying Mills at 3.75 ea

    I'll pay with Paypal

    I pay 4 official MMing if needed
    (We will pick one off the list)

    MSN me at [email protected]
     
  3. Unread #2 - Oct 6, 2007 at 11:01 PM
  4. representz
    Joined:
    Oct 6, 2007
    Posts:
    140
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    representz Active Member
    Banned

    Buying Millz $3.75/ea Paypal I pay 4 official MMing if needed

    hey i sell
     
  5. Unread #3 - Oct 6, 2007 at 11:07 PM
  6. kherios
    Joined:
    Jun 15, 2007
    Posts:
    29
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    kherios Member
    Banned

    Buying Millz $3.75/ea Paypal I pay 4 official MMing if needed

    whats your msn?
    Also, just in case if you decide to scam
    I'll be taking constant ss's and there will be
    an official mm their for my saftey
     
< Selling A Hard Nosed lvl 63 ranger!!!!! | Selling Lvl 8 With 48 Mining. >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site