Adblock breaks this site

Need Ranged Training.(I Supply)

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Money taste, Jul 27, 2007.

  1. Money taste

    Money taste Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 16, 2007
    Posts:
    790
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Need Ranged Training.(I Supply)

    I need some ranged training done for me. U need to be an active member if i have to supply. so here is what u can do.

    Training In Chunks:

    60-63

    63-65

    65-67

    67-70

    If you think that you could anyone of those skill chunks or do the whole thing please post here and leave your msn

    IT IS F2P. SORRY.
     
  2. !unreal

    !unreal Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 23, 2007
    Posts:
    232
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Need Ranged Training.(I Supply)

    How much are you paying for this?
     
  3. Money taste

    Money taste Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 16, 2007
    Posts:
    790
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Need Ranged Training.(I Supply)

    hmmm 2-3gp per exp depends on how fast and what i supply.
     
  4. !unreal

    !unreal Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 23, 2007
    Posts:
    232
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Need Ranged Training.(I Supply)

    ok ill do it. but I probarbly wont get you to 70. Ill do it untill i get bored lol. add me on msn so we can discuss stuff :p

    [email protected]
     
  5. Money taste

    Money taste Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 16, 2007
    Posts:
    790
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Need Ranged Training.(I Supply)

    Okay i added you.
     
  6. Pk your 2hs

    Pk your 2hs Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 6, 2007
    Posts:
    447
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Need Ranged Training.(I Supply)

    I can train it just leave supplys pm me
     
  7. Money taste

    Money taste Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 16, 2007
    Posts:
    790
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Need Ranged Training.(I Supply)

    add my msn.
     
  8. Shadeviper

    Shadeviper Active Member

    Joined:
    Jul 25, 2007
    Posts:
    189
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Need Ranged Training.(I Supply)

    I Do Some For A Vouch No Cash Free Basically Add My Msn
     
  9. Pk your 2hs

    Pk your 2hs Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 6, 2007
    Posts:
    447
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Need Ranged Training.(I Supply)

    accpt?
     
  10. Money taste

    Money taste Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 16, 2007
    Posts:
    790
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Need Ranged Training.(I Supply)

    ill only supply the items already on the account.
     
< Buying PBP pin 1.2m Cash | selling lvl 73 with rubber chicken >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site