Adblock breaks this site

Buying Accounts To Bot On Failed/Botted/Any account

Discussion in 'OSRS Main Accounts: Levels 3-79' started by IRulePc, Jun 1, 2016.

  1. IRulePc

    IRulePc Member

    Joined:
    Jun 1, 2016
    Posts:
    25
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    21
    Buying Accounts To Bot On Failed/Botted/Any account

    Im not spending more then 5m on accounts (unless I feel its really worth it).
    If the accounts are recoverable I will dispute.
    After the transaction you may not try to log onto the account for any reason.
    If I don't want the account I will say nty.
    Im buying accounts most every level.
    A Official MM will be used (You go first)
    Every account will be checked on the do not buy form so don't try if its on there
    I am new to Sythe but am experienced with account trades.
    Pm me what your trying to sell with pictures of the account.
    I will check almost daily for new pm's.
     
  2. Pure acc

    Pure acc Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 29, 2016
    Posts:
    155
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying Accounts To Bot On Failed/Botted/Any account

    Skype: tframe5
     
  3. IRulePc

    IRulePc Member

    Joined:
    Jun 1, 2016
    Posts:
    25
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    21
    Buying Accounts To Bot On Failed/Botted/Any account

    Bump
     
< [ElysianGold] Selling Hardcore Ironman | 400+ | [Selling ] lvl 68 str 41 cb >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site