Shredderbeam.

Discussion in 'Archives' started by OldFinn, Sep 1, 2007.

Shredderbeam.
  1. Unread #1 - Sep 1, 2007 at 7:49 PM
  2. OldFinn
    Joined:
    Jul 23, 2007
    Posts:
    7,094
    Referrals:
    60
    Sythe Gold:
    1

    OldFinn Hero
    Banned

    Shredderbeam.

    I browse through the Something for All Forum,
    and occasionally (frequently)..

    See Shredderbeams excellent, rational, brilliant
    posts, and Threads.

    What he has to say is always very stimulating,
    and I read it through thoroughly, digesting what he's saying;

    (Usually because it's an excellent theory or response.)

    Shredderbeam loves me.

    Shredder <3 Clash
     
  3. Unread #2 - Sep 2, 2007 at 7:43 AM
  4. Personal Jesus
    Joined:
    Feb 18, 2007
    Posts:
    707
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Personal Jesus Apprentice

    Shredderbeam.

    Suck-up alert! =P

    Naw, I agree. He is pretty cool. He always has some very thoughtful contributions, which often ends up slicing through flawed theories like a razorblade slicing through the veins of an emo kids wrist.
     
  5. Unread #3 - Sep 2, 2007 at 7:58 AM
  6. Colauge
    Joined:
    Apr 29, 2007
    Posts:
    790
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Colauge Apprentice
    Banned

    Shredderbeam.

    Someones Getting There Brownie Points :)
    Shredder Is Elite :D
     
  7. Unread #4 - Sep 2, 2007 at 8:48 AM
  8. ellsworthz
    Joined:
    Jan 21, 2007
    Posts:
    1,361
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    ellsworthz Guru
    Do Not Trade

    Shredderbeam.

    LOL why don't you just suck his dick.

    ..On a lighter thought, Shredder is cool, but i think this thread is a bit over the top :p
     
  9. Unread #5 - Sep 2, 2007 at 11:53 AM
  10. OldFinn
    Joined:
    Jul 23, 2007
    Posts:
    7,094
    Referrals:
    60
    Sythe Gold:
    1

    OldFinn Hero
    Banned

    Shredderbeam.

    It's not. Anyone who posts in this forum is likely to be accused of 'sucking dick,' or 'licking arse'.

    I made this thread because I like Shredderbeam.

    Why does that mean I'm licking arse?
    Why would I want to lick his arse?
     
< Selling lvl 94 with 92 ranged | selling lvl 66 tank! >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site