Adblock breaks this site

Need trusted MM

Discussion in 'Archives' started by aznmagical, Aug 16, 2007.

  1. aznmagical

    aznmagical Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Jan 28, 2007
    Posts:
    517
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Need trusted MM

    Need fast.
    Post here then Pm me on msn or i wont accept you.
     
  2. dpunk

    dpunk Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 21, 2007
    Posts:
    1,562
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Need trusted MM

  3. potshot

    potshot Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 10, 2005
    Posts:
    668
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Need trusted MM

  4. dean23

    dean23 Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 9, 2006
    Posts:
    479
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Need trusted MM

    ill do it 4 ya
     
  5. masterkc435

    masterkc435 Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Jul 23, 2007
    Posts:
    579
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Need trusted MM

    nvm some1 bumped this thread like 2 hours later. sorry for the post
     
  6. boxed ur mom

    boxed ur mom Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 17, 2007
    Posts:
    121
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Need trusted MM

    How I will MM trades:


    Pins:
    -Money, username and pass are given to me by Buyer
    -PIN details are given in private to me by Seller
    -I install the membership into Buyers account
    -If PIN is valid, Seller will get the money



    Accounts:
    -Username, pass, and all details are given to me by Seller
    -Money is given to me by Buyer
    -I will check the account for recoveries
    -I will change the pass
    -I will give Seller the money, and Buyer the account name, pass and details said in step 1


    Gold Exchange (Paypal Only):
    -Mils are given to me by Seller
    -Seller tells me the paypal account in which the real money will be received
    -Paypal money is sent from buyer to seller
    -buyer will FCC (file claim and cancel)
    -If seller verifies payment is received and FCCed, then Mils are given to buyer
    -If seller denies payment was sent or FCCed, then buyer will screen the transaction showing the amount and the paypal account the money was sent to. buyer also screens the closed dispute showing the transaction ID which I will match up with the first screenie.
    __________________


    I am providiing free MMing plz use my service i am very trusted I am trying to become an official MM and will take screen shots of transactions to prove that seller is not a scammer


    if u wanna use me then contact me to use me as MM

    [email protected]​
    :cool: :eek: ​
     
< Group of people in Rs | Selling lvl 65 ranger. 85 mAGE@ >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site