Adblock breaks this site

selling 3 pins 800k ea!

Discussion in 'Archives' started by sleepy hollow, Aug 17, 2007.

  1. sleepy hollow

    sleepy hollow Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2007
    Posts:
    76
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    selling 3 pins 800k ea!

    Selling 5 Pins for 800k ea!
    I accept items and accounts (if price of item is confirmed
    and the account has no recovery or current membership)
    Cash is preferable, I am trusted and have over 8 vouches,
    The only possible buying methods are:

    Official mm (I have a regular mm who is official. Sms-100).
    50/50 (I will take pictures of the trade)
    You first

    Contact me at

    [email protected]

    Happy Buying!
    __________________
     
  2. gaga930

    gaga930 Guest

    Referrals:
    0
    selling 3 pins 800k ea!

    he's a scammer
    he scam my 800k
     
  3. bannasocks

    bannasocks Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 17, 2007
    Posts:
    370
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    selling 3 pins 800k ea!

    scammed my account//
     
< Selling lvl 65 ranger. 85 mAGE@ | Buying dt mage/pure str >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site