Adblock breaks this site

Teh MM Returns UE Application

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Teh MM Returns, Aug 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Teh MM Returns

    Teh MM Returns Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 21, 2008
    Posts:
    205
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Teh MM Returns UE Application

    Application Status:​

    Complete!​


    " I Teh MM Returns claim the guides I have written to be completely my own work and written by me using my own knowledge and I have not used any resources to create these guides. I accept that if my guides are found to be plagiarized I will be banned from Sythe.org"​


    My name is Brad,I'm 14. I think I have pretty good grammar for typing online,which most people would not care about.It just comes naturally.I like to help people with just about anything I can as long as they are willing to learn.All of my Guides consist 100% of my writing and taking the pictures for them.I active for most part,unless something urgent comes up or I have to help someone.​



    My Guides:​


     
  2. BootyLove

    BootyLove Guitar Artist
    Banned

    Joined:
    Sep 20, 2007
    Posts:
    1,082
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Teh MM Returns UE Application

    First guide is too common.
     
  3. Macroman

    Macroman Hero
    Do Not Trade

    Joined:
    Jan 21, 2007
    Posts:
    6,919
    Referrals:
    9
    Sythe Gold:
    12
    Teh MM Returns UE Application

    Its still well written compared to some of the others. Good Spelling and grammar used.
     
  4. The Dark

    The Dark Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 21, 2007
    Posts:
    1,601
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Teh MM Returns UE Application

    I feel so far it's a very well made application, and if you can improve your third a little bit, and keep your standards high, you will have my vote :)
     
  5. Teh MM Returns

    Teh MM Returns Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 21, 2008
    Posts:
    205
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Teh MM Returns UE Application

    Yeah,I basically don't have too many ideas to work from.
    I think I could do A LOT better if I had more topics,thanks guys :)
     
  6. bquamb

    bquamb Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 1, 2006
    Posts:
    449
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Teh MM Returns UE Application

    Ya he got good grammar etc, but when it comes to his guides, they are for 5 - 8 year old kids. In other words idiots.
     
  7. Teh MM Returns

    Teh MM Returns Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 21, 2008
    Posts:
    205
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Teh MM Returns UE Application

    Lol,okay.
    Keep the rude/hateful comments to yourself please.
     
  8. Teh MM Returns

    Teh MM Returns Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 21, 2008
    Posts:
    205
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Teh MM Returns UE Application

    Guys,I have added some stuff to my third guide.
    I have re written it and changed a few things too.
    Tell me if you guys like!
     
  9. HeavenLord

    HeavenLord ujean
    Banned

    Joined:
    Dec 16, 2007
    Posts:
    2,664
    Referrals:
    5
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Teh MM Returns UE Application

    Your guide format is good but your topics are extremely self-explanatory. I hardly think a guide on how to install msn is needed. Keep up the good work though.
     
  10. Teh MM Returns

    Teh MM Returns Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 21, 2008
    Posts:
    205
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Teh MM Returns UE Application

    Well it's not MSN,it's an add on that's really cool.
    200/250 Contacts on my friends list don't have it lol,but anyways thanks for feedback
     
  11. At The Gates

    At The Gates Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 24, 2008
    Posts:
    231
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Teh MM Returns UE Application

    I liek your guides, they're good. Except the custom symbols one, I wouldnt really call it a guide. There's hardly any info, and to make things simpler, just type in Character Map in the search bar when you open up the start menu.
    Get some more guides, though. 5 is required but more wont hurt (my application has 7 xD) GL getting in. :)
     
  12. Teh MM Returns

    Teh MM Returns Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 21, 2008
    Posts:
    205
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Teh MM Returns UE Application

    Thanks,I'm going to remove the character symbols one and add different ones,you're right,it is pretty simple/common knowledge.
    Thanks!
     
  13. HeavenLord

    HeavenLord ujean
    Banned

    Joined:
    Dec 16, 2007
    Posts:
    2,664
    Referrals:
    5
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Teh MM Returns UE Application

    You shouldn't rush so much, these applications are always open. Rushing in 4 applications in like 1 day isn't so good, spend individual time on each guide maybe like 2 days or so. But whatever works for you :D
     
  14. Teh MM Returns

    Teh MM Returns Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 21, 2008
    Posts:
    205
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Teh MM Returns UE Application

    Yeah,that's what i plan on doing for the next guides I make.
    I need to gather my thoughts and get ideas first :)
    Thanks guys for all the support
    Surpised I'm not getting flamed lol.
    Gotta love this site :D
     
  15. The Dark

    The Dark Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 21, 2007
    Posts:
    1,601
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Teh MM Returns UE Application


    Don't double post.
     
  16. Teh MM Returns

    Teh MM Returns Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 21, 2008
    Posts:
    205
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Teh MM Returns UE Application

    Ugh,sorry.
    I forgot to edit =\
     
  17. BootyLove

    BootyLove Guitar Artist
    Banned

    Joined:
    Sep 20, 2007
    Posts:
    1,082
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Teh MM Returns UE Application

    Ban evader, denied.
     
  18. Macroman

    Macroman Hero
    Do Not Trade

    Joined:
    Jan 21, 2007
    Posts:
    6,919
    Referrals:
    9
    Sythe Gold:
    12
    Teh MM Returns UE Application

    Application moved back into Application forum. Keep up the high standard.
     
  19. capper4lyf

    capper4lyf Grand Master

    Joined:
    Oct 2, 2007
    Posts:
    2,051
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Teh MM Returns UE Application

    Teh MM returns nice guides, Keep it up =D
     
  20. Teh MM Returns

    Teh MM Returns Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 21, 2008
    Posts:
    205
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Teh MM Returns UE Application

    Thanks so much macroman,doing my guides over again.
     
< range tanker 99range 70def 89hp 82mage | selling lvl 63 for 1 pin >
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.


 
 
Adblock breaks this site