Trading P2P Pure for F2P pure

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Ardy, Jul 28, 2007.

Trading P2P Pure for F2P pure
  1. Unread #1 - Jul 28, 2007 at 6:12 PM
  2. Ardy
    Joined:
    Jul 9, 2007
    Posts:
    5,828
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    122
    Discord Unique ID:
    178668500468891648
    Discord Username:
    Ardy#1492

    Ardy dOnT bE sIlLy Im StIlL gOnNa SeNd It
    $200 USD Donor New Retired Global Moderator

    Trading P2P Pure for F2P pure

    I'm trying to trade my level 61 P2P pure with 15 days member credit for a FTP pker with better stats or a good main.

    I am original owner of the account so I can give all info,

    [​IMG]


    I am looking for a str pure preferably but I will settle for a range pure.

    Strength Pure:

    40-45 attack no heigher.
    75+ strength
    40 range (optional)
    60+ mage (Also a bit optional)

    And maybe somewhat of a good name, but doesn't matter that much

    So post your pkers here!

    Official MM can be used if requested. You find him, and you pay please. I'm rather poor :|
     
  3. Unread #2 - Jul 28, 2007 at 6:13 PM
  4. Pures Rock
    Joined:
    Jul 26, 2007
    Posts:
    267
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Pures Rock Forum Addict

    Trading P2P Pure for F2P pure

    If you didnt trade pray i would buy =P sorry but its a good account tho . Good luck
     
  5. Unread #3 - Jul 28, 2007 at 11:58 PM
  6. 4nc1ent pk3r
    Joined:
    Apr 2, 2007
    Posts:
    338
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    4nc1ent pk3r Forum Addict
    Banned

    Trading P2P Pure for F2P pure

    hey can i just buy the account for runescape cash?
     
  7. Unread #4 - Jul 28, 2007 at 11:59 PM
  8. 4nc1ent pk3r
    Joined:
    Apr 2, 2007
    Posts:
    338
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    4nc1ent pk3r Forum Addict
    Banned

    Trading P2P Pure for F2P pure

  9. Unread #5 - Jul 29, 2007 at 12:00 AM
  10. 4nc1ent pk3r
    Joined:
    Apr 2, 2007
    Posts:
    338
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    4nc1ent pk3r Forum Addict
    Banned

    Trading P2P Pure for F2P pure

    btw can u also show pics of mems , bank pin , revocs and stuff like dat please.
     
  11. Unread #6 - Jul 29, 2007 at 8:23 AM
  12. Ardy
    Joined:
    Jul 9, 2007
    Posts:
    5,828
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    122
    Discord Unique ID:
    178668500468891648
    Discord Username:
    Ardy#1492

    Ardy dOnT bE sIlLy Im StIlL gOnNa SeNd It
    $200 USD Donor New Retired Global Moderator

    Trading P2P Pure for F2P pure

    4nc1ent pk3r, I may accept cash for the account.

    There is recoveries but as I said I'm the original owner so I can give my IP, recoveries, pin and everything. Erm K Ill get pictures of memb today.

    Add me 4nci3nt, [email protected]
     
< Buying PBP/SMS pin 900k-1.3m right now | selling lvl 58 pure range >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site