Adblock breaks this site

Omg I'm so damn tired of this...

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Sparkyâ„¢, Jun 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sparkyâ„¢

    Sparkyâ„¢ Active Member

    Joined:
    May 31, 2007
    Posts:
    106
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Omg I'm so damn tired of this...

    Ok, I have been looking for a MM for the past couple of days to do a simple little pin trade. No one will do it so I keep having to find new pin sellers because they get tired of waiting. I've contacted official mm's and admins. I've also contacted moderators and other people like that. They ALL ignore me...I mean, isn't that what they are here for? To MM? Why should they be a MM if they don't MM?!?! All I need is to do a simple little pin trade. I mean OMG...
     
  2. TDD

    TDD Web Design Expert
    Do Not Trade

    Joined:
    Nov 20, 2005
    Posts:
    3,191
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Omg I'm so damn tired of this...

    Most of them don't want to do a PIN trade because it doesn't give them much money, but why not try and look for a trustworthy unofficial? They will almost certainly be happy to do a PIN trade, as it earns them a proof, and a vouch possibly.
     
< Dutch students create a magic square, WORLD'S FIRST!!!!(math) | Selling lvl 58 account... >
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.


 
 
Adblock breaks this site