help with probot2.0 or sts

Discussion in 'Archives' started by drgn1, Oct 19, 2008.

help with probot2.0 or sts
  1. Unread #1 - Oct 19, 2008 at 11:28 PM
  2. drgn1
    Referrals:
    0

    drgn1 Guest

    help with probot2.0 or sts

    STSshowHPV says check internet settings or try another world. Anyone have update file? Telling me what to change in jar file too is useless cuz I dont know how to do.

    Purebot2.0sts works. However none of my old sts scripts will work with it. I moved old scripts into new scripts file and cant get any to work. I tried /reload and any other stuff I could find in read me files or threads. I dont know how to modify or write scripts. I tried to download the 2.0 guide but it says the web page doesnt exist anymore.

    Am I better off opening pay pal account and buying scripts? Im looking for mostly all skill scripts. Is there a ranged script that will range npc and after npc is dead pick up arrows and bury bones/big bones then walk back to where I was ranging from?

    I also need dueling script but I have never used one. I always dueled the old fashioned way.
    Is there a certain auto catcher I should use?
    Also Ive seen peeps on threads talk about black marks on there character, how do you check that?

    Any scripts anyone can help me with would be great.(If I need to buy let me know how much they are and what they do.
     
  3. Unread #2 - Oct 19, 2008 at 11:48 PM
  4. Bowers
    Joined:
    Oct 7, 2008
    Posts:
    31
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Bowers Member

    help with probot2.0 or sts

    i'd say you havent added the new client for when jagex changed it.

    wartnet has alot of help with that its got step by step problems by reins i advise you go there.
     
  5. Unread #3 - Oct 20, 2008 at 12:00 AM
  6. drgn1
    Referrals:
    0

    drgn1 Guest

    help with probot2.0 or sts

    I tried to register on wartnet maybe a year ago and again last week but it always says not accepting new peeps at this time. Is there something that Im missing?
     
< Price Check on 55 F2p With Some Nice stats. | selling lvl 52 range pure with 74 range!!! >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site