Adblock breaks this site

I'm getting a cool laptop ^^

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Cheeter, Aug 21, 2007.

  1. Cheeter

    Cheeter Grand Master
    Cheetah Retired Global Moderator

    Joined:
    Jun 5, 2005
    Posts:
    3,861
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    41
    Discord Unique ID:
    236215891849641985
    Discord Username:
    Charkel#8050
    Extreme Homosex Homosex
    I'm getting a cool laptop ^^

  2. .Nitrogen

    .Nitrogen Active Member

    Joined:
    Jan 21, 2007
    Posts:
    248
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    I'm getting a cool laptop ^^

    Congrats m8! ThinkPads are great my dad gets one from his job every year and sometimes I get his old one. I have never had a problem with them and the touchscreen looks great. Does this mean you have to use Windows because it is school issued?
     
  3. Cruel__Machine

    Cruel__Machine Guest

    Referrals:
    100
    I'm getting a cool laptop ^^

    I don't see why he'd want to use anything else... everything else is kinda lame (EDIT: for the tablet, I mean)
    Anyhow, it looks nice.
    I used to have a tablet, now I miss it :(
     
  4. .::MaSteR::.

    .::MaSteR::. Guru

    Joined:
    Feb 15, 2007
    Posts:
    1,583
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    40
    I'm getting a cool laptop ^^

    wow tahts a nice looking laptop.. my laptop isnt half as cool as it :eek:
     
  5. superman1478

    superman1478 Apprentice

    Joined:
    Jan 21, 2007
    Posts:
    701
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    I'm getting a cool laptop ^^

    Looks cool. Wish i had a laptop :(.
     
  6. SlaveOfTheBeast

    SlaveOfTheBeast Official hater of all things emo
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 4, 2007
    Posts:
    3,361
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    I'm getting a cool laptop ^^

    I had the option of getting a tablet, but i don't see a need too. Cool laptop though. It's awesome.
     
  7. stefan1596

    stefan1596 Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 16, 2007
    Posts:
    460
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    I'm getting a cool laptop ^^

    Great ! I'd love having one.

    When I got my laptop (6 months ago) I didn't think of getting a tablet !

    Well nice anyway and congrats !!

    Btw, have fun on it ! :D
     
  8. Ryan

    Ryan Hopeless Romantic
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 14, 2006
    Posts:
    2,946
    Referrals:
    31
    Sythe Gold:
    56
    I'm getting a cool laptop ^^

    Nice laptop - Shitty mouse XD
     
  9. Doombringe1

    Doombringe1 Forum Addict

    Joined:
    May 19, 2007
    Posts:
    471
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    I'm getting a cool laptop ^^

    We have to bring our own laptops to school :( but its fine because i bring my alienware and play games sometimes. But the basterds install this gay software on your computer and put a code on it. But i got past it so NO MORE BLOCKs
     
  10. Cruel__Machine

    Cruel__Machine Guest

    Referrals:
    100
    I'm getting a cool laptop ^^

    You guys in private schools or something?
     
  11. Doombringe1

    Doombringe1 Forum Addict

    Joined:
    May 19, 2007
    Posts:
    471
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    I'm getting a cool laptop ^^

    im not in school anymore hehe. But yea i went to a private school and it was so fun because my teacher was a gamer and he had alienware too.
     
  12. OldFinn

    OldFinn Hero
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 23, 2007
    Posts:
    7,094
    Referrals:
    60
    Sythe Gold:
    1
    I'm getting a cool laptop ^^

    Wow, this is hot <3
     
  13. .Nitrogen

    .Nitrogen Active Member

    Joined:
    Jan 21, 2007
    Posts:
    248
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    I'm getting a cool laptop ^^

    Yeah, because my school doesnt give a shit about me.
     
  14. Cheeter

    Cheeter Grand Master
    Cheetah Retired Global Moderator

    Joined:
    Jun 5, 2005
    Posts:
    3,861
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    41
    Discord Unique ID:
    236215891849641985
    Discord Username:
    Charkel#8050
    Extreme Homosex Homosex
    I'm getting a cool laptop ^^

    Well depends on how you define 'private school'
    I'm in a school owned by a company and not the government. It's free for the students, you just have to get in.
     
  15. Doombringe1

    Doombringe1 Forum Addict

    Joined:
    May 19, 2007
    Posts:
    471
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    I'm getting a cool laptop ^^

    I had to do the IB diploma >_<
     
  16. Cruel__Machine

    Cruel__Machine Guest

    Referrals:
    100
    I'm getting a cool laptop ^^

    Oh. I just don't know much about the school systems outside of the US and Japan.
     
  17. Doombringe1

    Doombringe1 Forum Addict

    Joined:
    May 19, 2007
    Posts:
    471
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    I'm getting a cool laptop ^^

    well cruel i can tell ya, The IB is one of the hardest there is and it ensures you getting into a good college. But i didnt go to college hehe:). But with the IB you dont have to go to college anymore because busniesses look at that and say "HELL YOUR SMART"
     
  18. LifeSavers

    LifeSavers Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 17, 2007
    Posts:
    1,104
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    I'm getting a cool laptop ^^

    Sweet, congratulations. xD
     
  19. Colby

    Colby Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 14, 2007
    Posts:
    350
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    I'm getting a cool laptop ^^

    Nice laptop cheeter! It's a keeper.
     
< selling ownage pure lvl 42!!!!! | selling lvl 43 obby maul pure >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site