Adblock breaks this site

selling MAGE PURE lvl 40

Discussion in 'Archives' started by hunter bdb, Oct 31, 2008.

  1. hunter bdb

    hunter bdb Member

    Joined:
    Oct 31, 2008
    Posts:
    61
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    selling MAGE PURE lvl 40

    User name: Hagglios
    -hagglios= greek word for "holy"-
    combat: 40
    magic: 60
    defense: 1

    why selling?: I am 17, and have decided to make something of my life so I'm going to San Francisco State University soon, and don't have time to play anymore.

    no other skills of noticeable value.
    Loaded with about 5000 runes of different kinds: about 1200 fires, 1000 airs, 500 chaos, and 200 deaths.


    How you pay: I will first give you the password so that you may inspect, then you will make paypal payment, and then I will give you recovery questions. I will not take refunds.
    I accept PayPal.

    if you are interested in this pure account, please let me know either by emailing at [email protected] or AIM: "hunta bdb".
    or, you can post offers here.

    PLEASE DON'T BE AFRAID TO MAKE AN OFFER, even if it's low.
     
  2. 1 0 01

    1 0 01 Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 27, 2008
    Posts:
    132
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    selling MAGE PURE lvl 40

  3. Ro0m 4o9

    Ro0m 4o9 Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 13, 2008
    Posts:
    613
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    selling MAGE PURE lvl 40

    Im interested, add my MSN
     
< [Swap] 63 d skim pure 4 mage/range [Swap] | Selling lvl 40 Meele Pure! >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site