Selling lvl 38 ranger, not bad

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Sup3r 4ut03r, Dec 13, 2008.

Selling lvl 38 ranger, not bad
  1. Unread #1 - Dec 13, 2008 at 11:59 PM
  2. Sup3r 4ut03r
    Joined:
    Aug 27, 2008
    Posts:
    983
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Sup3r 4ut03r Apprentice

    Selling lvl 38 ranger, not bad

    I'm selling this account because I can't make money on it. Accepting anything besides RL cash.

    Login:

    [​IMG]

    Bank is horrible, only has 16k in it and other junk items.

    Stats:

    [​IMG]

    Again, taking anything besides RL money. I will not go first unless we MM and you pay fees, I approve of MM that you choose.

    Thank you for taking the time to read this.

    I'd prefer a PBP pin.
     
< Click here if you want to earn 15 dollars! | Rs Is Boss >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site