Adblock breaks this site

Three old accounts - 5/10 years

Discussion in 'RS3 Main Accounts: Levels 3-99' started by rapsbro, Apr 18, 2014.

  1. rapsbro

    rapsbro Newcomer

    Joined:
    May 3, 2007
    Posts:
    20
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Three old accounts - 5/10 years

    Hey guys. In the process of trying to recover my very first account, I found these three which I had totally forgotten about. All have 5 year capes and are close to the ten year. One has the ten year. No idea if anybody might want them, somebody told me people might like to make use of them. Figured it was worth seeing, as I got my oldest one back and they're of no use to me.

    The only payment method I can accept is RS3 GP's. It should also go without saying that I won't be going first unless I deem you to be trusted. A MM is perfectly fine, however. We can discuss that as the need arises.

    Account 1:
    10 year vet. No idea of its exact age. Hadn't logged on for 2400 days when I found out its password. nothing in bank at all

    Stats:

    [​IMG]

    Login:

    [​IMG]

    Account 2:
    334 days off the 10 year vet cape. Completely clean account, no stats, no bank.

    [​IMG]

    Account 3:
    -SOLD- :)
    Blackmarks. All accounts are exactly the same, so I've posted just one picture:

    [​IMG]


    If anybody is interested in them, just let me know either here or through PM. No idea on any pricing, just hit me with offers and we'll see where we go :)
     
  2. Z3N

    Z3N Member

    Joined:
    Oct 14, 2012
    Posts:
    45
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    3
    Three old accounts - 5/10 years

    I'm interested in buying the 1st account to make a new main. Care to inbox me so we can talk about it?
     
  3. rapsbro

    rapsbro Newcomer

    Joined:
    May 3, 2007
    Posts:
    20
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Three old accounts - 5/10 years

    I've messaged ya :)
     
  4. speedytzr2

    speedytzr2 Member

    Joined:
    Apr 28, 2014
    Posts:
    45
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    21
    Three old accounts - 5/10 years

    im interested in acc 1, is it still for sale? Can you pm me your skype?
     
< 175/Member/Most of events items(sythe,bunnyears.. ect | Selling lvl 200 1615 skill level account >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site