Adblock breaks this site

Looking for an account with a scythe

Discussion in 'RS3 Main Accounts: Levels 3-99' started by NarcoticF, Dec 5, 2012.

  1. NarcoticF

    NarcoticF Active Member

    Joined:
    Jul 23, 2012
    Posts:
    237
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    13
    Looking for an account with a scythe

    Very determined to find someone who will sell me an account with a scythe. The lower the combat level = the more I'll pay out, I'll also increase increments of 5m for bunny ears, easter ring, and rubber chicken. Pleaseeee pm me if you have one for sale, beginning to think that no one has it :(. Ill do a starting bid of 50m for account with scythe, depending on the combat level Im willing to negotiate. Looking forward to hearing from someone.
     
  2. preben1995

    preben1995 Newcomer
    Banned

    Joined:
    Dec 5, 2012
    Posts:
    10
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Looking for an account with a scythe

    I had one account but i lost it :(
     
< 137 (200) Level Main Turmoil Soulsplit High Combat Will Use MM | Selling Lvl 189 Main (99x5) [Paypal] >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site