Adblock breaks this site

Selling Almost maxed 1 def pure!

Discussion in 'RS3 Main Accounts: Levels 3-99' started by Crazyxdarren, Sep 8, 2013.

  1. Crazyxdarren

    Crazyxdarren Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Jun 14, 2013
    Posts:
    323
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Two Factor Authentication User
    Selling Almost maxed 1 def pure!

    Hey just wanted to see what I can get for my nearly maxed 1 defence pure. Its pretty unique because since eoc/rs3 came out most people stopped playing. Abandoning their pures or turning them into mains. Well to me I don't see too many pures running around in eoc servers so this account is pretty cool to have. Its hard to maintain 1 defence in the newer version of rs because hp is kinda based off armour. Also creating a 1 defence pure on eoc as if right now is harder because no spec, hp is lower due to the armour, npcs are more dangerous. :D

    I will accept 07 or rs3 gp. Just offer reasonably

    Stats - http://gyazo.com/10a898d8fe6060332c20f249e2a57432

    login - http://gyazo.com/a31c571a01e1fde3ac322e6f7959f14d

    capes - http://gyazo.com/ef58590f86ec4d7d7ff48166c3198bf3

    overall look- http://gyazo.com/8f0eaac2cf742ce27b56a191a48505bf

    quests - http://gyazo.com/46faf6bbbcebcf20091edd2f1e047dc1

    Combat lvl on this account is around lvl152 this new rs is kinda hard for me to use. So I can't find somethings. But I remember seeing this account's cb lvl
     
  2. Crazyxdarren

    Crazyxdarren Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Jun 14, 2013
    Posts:
    323
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Two Factor Authentication User
    Selling Almost maxed 1 def pure!

    bump
    :D
     
  3. Whats A Box

    Whats A Box Member

    Joined:
    Sep 8, 2013
    Posts:
    34
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling Almost maxed 1 def pure!

    is there an A/w yet? also pm me :) start with a 50m offer?
     
  4. Crazyxdarren

    Crazyxdarren Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Jun 14, 2013
    Posts:
    323
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Two Factor Authentication User
    Selling Almost maxed 1 def pure!

    bump :D
     
< Selling lvl 171 account. paypal | 193cbt account open to offers +osrs >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site