Adblock breaks this site

WTB 190+ Main.(offers)

Discussion in 'RS3 Main Accounts: Levels 3-99' started by LordOfAllPies, Feb 1, 2014.

  1. LordOfAllPies

    LordOfAllPies Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 1, 2014
    Posts:
    112
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    WTB 190+ Main.(offers)

    Hello, I am looking to buy a well rounded 190+ Eoc account. :nuts: :nuts: :nuts:

    A MIDDLEMAN WILL BE USED. DONT POST IF YOU DONT WISH TO USE ONE.

    Im looking for something with higher combat, cause im wishing to use it for kalphite king and varago runs.

    But do I have to offer ?

    I am wishing to trade with another account, and eoc gold.

    I have up to 400m Eoc. ( Only 200m now, bought bonds )

    And a level 155 with 99 theiving, 96 runecrafting, member, and has over 1000+ spent rune coins on outfites and titles.(Will post or send pics if you wish, or i will log on and verify.):D

    Please post offers down below.

    I can also offer a sweet LoL account, platinum acc. Has 50+ champions and all unlocked skins for each champ.


    Thank you.
     
  2. LordOfAllPies

    LordOfAllPies Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 1, 2014
    Posts:
    112
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    WTB 190+ Main.(offers)

    Bump !!!
     
  3. wuperr2

    wuperr2 Forum Addict
    $25 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    May 19, 2010
    Posts:
    582
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Tier 1 Prizebox
  4. LordOfAllPies

    LordOfAllPies Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 1, 2014
    Posts:
    112
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    WTB 190+ Main.(offers)

    bump, bought 2 so far
     
< [S] 163CB RS3 ONLY 1k+ Total $55 Paypal! | Selling Lvl 163 EOC Account! >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site