Good Main/FCape/40M+/2Crowns/UniMask/BGloves/Cheap!

Discussion in 'RS3 Main Accounts: Levels 3-99' started by Krystal Klear, Aug 27, 2010.

1. Unread #1 - Aug 27, 2010 at 5:56 PM
  2. Krystal Klear
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Krystal Klear Member
    Banned

Hey Sythe, I'm selling my 94 Main. It's a very good account that I have had for a LONG time. It has 2 Royal Crowns and a Unicorn Mask, which make up 20Mill out of the 40M total. There is also a Whip currently on loan that you can see in the picture below.
    I will NOT go first unless you're EXTREMELY trusted(50+ Vouches) I am willing to do a 50/50 trade in which you give 1/2 the money then I give account then you give other 1/2. I am also willing to use an OMM if you pay the fees. I do not plan to get scammed so if you want me to go first you're better of leaving now.
    I don't have an auto win, but I would like to get atleast $40.00 since it has 40M+ also it has Fire Cape and Barrows Gloves. It's a really good account and it's a major good deal!

[​IMG]

If you wish to talk to me on MSN you can add me "[email protected]" I will require you to post on my thread and or PM me, so don't try to impersonate someone.
    Thanks for looking at my thread! Goodluck!

3. Unread #2 - Aug 27, 2010 at 6:02 PM
  4. spirit1of1fire
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

spirit1of1fire Active Member
    Banned

added

5. Unread #3 - Aug 27, 2010 at 6:05 PM
  6. Krystal Klear
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Krystal Klear Member
    Banned

Talked to him, didn't necesarilly work out. Thank you for your interest though mate. <3

< Selling lvl 127, 99 rc, 250M+ bank | Trade Lvl 109 Main for $3 Paypal/1 Month Pin >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest

Adblock breaks this site