Adblock breaks this site

Selling lvl 65 str pure ownege but 5def

Discussion in 'Archives' started by b 4 r 4 g 3 z, Jul 27, 2007.

  1. b 4 r 4 g 3 z

    b 4 r 4 g 3 z Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 26, 2007
    Posts:
    693
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling lvl 65 str pure ownege but 5def

    hey im stil selling this account i have pictures now.
    no bnk pn or recoverys
    [​IMG]
    stats
    [​IMG]
    post here or contact me on my msn if interested im sorta new t this
    [email protected]
    thanks for reading
     
  2. b 4 r 4 g 3 z

    b 4 r 4 g 3 z Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 26, 2007
    Posts:
    693
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling lvl 65 str pure ownege but 5def

    is there anyone out there? lol
     
  3. I-Greg-I

    I-Greg-I Member

    Joined:
    Jul 26, 2007
    Posts:
    61
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling lvl 65 str pure ownege but 5def

    ill bid 1m
     
  4. b 4 r 4 g 3 z

    b 4 r 4 g 3 z Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 26, 2007
    Posts:
    693
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling lvl 65 str pure ownege but 5def

    1m in lead still looking 4 at least 2.5 area
     
  5. I-Greg-I

    I-Greg-I Member

    Joined:
    Jul 26, 2007
    Posts:
    61
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling lvl 65 str pure ownege but 5def

    u got mm done? and lost city?
     
  6. 4nc1ent pk3r

    4nc1ent pk3r Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Apr 2, 2007
    Posts:
    338
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling lvl 65 str pure ownege but 5def

    ill bid 2m cash
     
  7. 4nc1ent pk3r

    4nc1ent pk3r Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Apr 2, 2007
    Posts:
    338
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling lvl 65 str pure ownege but 5def

    i am willing 2 go higher but thats is my offer for now
     
  8. C I V I X

    C I V I X Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 24, 2006
    Posts:
    228
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling lvl 65 str pure ownege but 5def

    ill bid 1m
     
  9. NES

    NES Guest

    Referrals:
    0
    Selling lvl 65 str pure ownege but 5def

    what quests are done. highest hit?
     
  10. 4nc1ent pk3r

    4nc1ent pk3r Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Apr 2, 2007
    Posts:
    338
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling lvl 65 str pure ownege but 5def

    omfg 2.5m
     
  11. 4nc1ent pk3r

    4nc1ent pk3r Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Apr 2, 2007
    Posts:
    338
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling lvl 65 str pure ownege but 5def

    ill bid 2.5m cash ok?
     
  12. sex kitten

    sex kitten Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 23, 2007
    Posts:
    228
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling lvl 65 str pure ownege but 5def

    ill go 3m :)
     
  13. 4nc1ent pk3r

    4nc1ent pk3r Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Apr 2, 2007
    Posts:
    338
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling lvl 65 str pure ownege but 5def

    3.1m den.
     
  14. I RuNePuRe I

    I RuNePuRe I Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 12, 2007
    Posts:
    395
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling lvl 65 str pure ownege but 5def

    i bid a lv 58 obby mauler with 72 range 70 hp 88 str.. hits 39 with obby maul zerker necklace
     
  15. 4nc1ent pk3r

    4nc1ent pk3r Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Apr 2, 2007
    Posts:
    338
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling lvl 65 str pure ownege but 5def

    3.1m cash ffs talk man i added u on msn
     
  16. r1pp3r r0n

    r1pp3r r0n Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Apr 5, 2007
    Posts:
    550
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling lvl 65 str pure ownege but 5def

    hey mate talking to you on msn very interested
     
  17. 4nc1ent pk3r

    4nc1ent pk3r Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Apr 2, 2007
    Posts:
    338
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling lvl 65 str pure ownege but 5def

    no 1 buy beacuse hes a scammer and scammed me 1.25m for this same acc. r1pp3r r0n dont buy he will scamm u like he scammed me
     
  18. b 4 r 4 g 3 z

    b 4 r 4 g 3 z Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 26, 2007
    Posts:
    693
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling lvl 65 str pure ownege but 5def

    wdf u on about 4ncient
     
  19. b 4 r 4 g 3 z

    b 4 r 4 g 3 z Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 26, 2007
    Posts:
    693
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling lvl 65 str pure ownege but 5def

    guys i asure tu this acc aint worth more thn 3m -.-
    but ok il see were we go
    btw ancient dnt gt cut up coz i didnt sell u the acc
    lies noob
     
  20. 4nc1ent pk3r

    4nc1ent pk3r Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Apr 2, 2007
    Posts:
    338
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling lvl 65 str pure ownege but 5def

    buddy.. i paid u 1.25m for pass and u never gave username
     
< Selling Lvl 122 (Rs2 Gp Only) | buying rune pure or whipper >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site