Adblock breaks this site

Selling Level 120/128. 375M Cash + 75M Items

Discussion in 'RS3 Main Accounts: Levels 3-99' started by Mixed Nuts, Jun 6, 2010.

  1. Mixed Nuts

    Mixed Nuts Newcomer

    Joined:
    Jun 6, 2010
    Posts:
    2
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling Level 120/128. 375M Cash + 75M Items

    I'm too old for this, just got out of college and I want it gone. This will be like quitting cigarettes.

    Please consider:

    The money will be sent through Paypal,
    I can prove my owning this account through any image,
    We can use a middle man if you want, but you're paying. I know I don't have vouches so it would make sense to use one.

    Now down to business:

    Cleverly named account (no #'s)
    NO Black Marks, super clean
    Recoveries set but WILL be given

    99's: AGILITY, fletching, attack, and thieving

    2089 Total Level

    375m Cash + 70m in items

    High Construction level so my Player Owned House is amazing!

    Lets hear some offers. I am willing to do this in person if you live around the NJ/ NY area.

    Please email [email protected], PM, or bump if interested
     
  2. Kobussen

    Kobussen Active Member

    Joined:
    Jun 5, 2010
    Posts:
    133
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling Level 120/128. 375M Cash + 75M Items

    How much are you looking for?
     
  3. Mixed Nuts

    Mixed Nuts Newcomer

    Joined:
    Jun 6, 2010
    Posts:
    2
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling Level 120/128. 375M Cash + 75M Items

    lets say $200 min. The cash on it alone is worth more than that.
     
< {selling} LVL 121, 99str, cheap. {selling} | trading level 122 for bunny ears account >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site