Adblock breaks this site

Selling VERYYY Good STAKER!!! 1 PRAY?!

Discussion in 'Archives' started by I J oO P I, Sep 6, 2007.

  1. I J oO P I

    I J oO P I Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 14, 2007
    Posts:
    174
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling VERYYY Good STAKER!!! 1 PRAY?!

    Selling this very good staker with a video on youtube with 2k+ Viewers, it is a very sucsessfull staker until your mates hack you and take EVERYTHING... now i need to start a new staker :(


    [​IMG]
     
  2. I J oO P I

    I J oO P I Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 14, 2007
    Posts:
    174
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling VERYYY Good STAKER!!! 1 PRAY?!

    [​IMG]
     
  3. nick2494

    nick2494 Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Apr 8, 2007
    Posts:
    483
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling VERYYY Good STAKER!!! 1 PRAY?!

  4. deadarrow

    deadarrow Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 8, 2007
    Posts:
    361
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling VERYYY Good STAKER!!! 1 PRAY?!

    yiir ? so he is a scammer?
     
  5. I J oO P I

    I J oO P I Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 14, 2007
    Posts:
    174
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling VERYYY Good STAKER!!! 1 PRAY?!

    hmm, i think i sent you a pic of the account, proof pl0x. no proof? dont spam thankyou.
     
  6. Food

    Food Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 11, 2007
    Posts:
    297
    Referrals:
    4
    Sythe Gold:
    10
    Selling VERYYY Good STAKER!!! 1 PRAY?!

    Lol i wanna watch the vid :D
     
  7. I J oO P I

    I J oO P I Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 14, 2007
    Posts:
    174
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling VERYYY Good STAKER!!! 1 PRAY?!

    bump..
     
< selling mage pure never member!!! | Selling lvl 107 Combat Great STATS >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site