Midnight Potion

Discussion in 'Archives' started by ThisDeathKills, Jan 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Midnight Potion
  1. Unread #1 - Jan 1, 2008 at 5:46 AM
  2. ThisDeathKills
    Joined:
    May 3, 2006
    Posts:
    172
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    ThisDeathKills Active Member
    Banned

    Midnight Potion

    He has been banned for other reasons, but I want to make sure he doesn't come back. Last night I posted a thread asking for help from a mod to transfer 7 mil off an account I bought from here lik 1 year ago. The kid who soled it to me recovered while I was on it. With the info that I still had I was unable to recover the account, so I was trying to get the mils off.

    I was stuck in a members world, so I couldn't double log because none of my other accounts had members. I tried to get a pin but ended up wasting my time with other leecher scammers. Masterkiller refused to help me out when I asked, so I went to Midnight. Midnight and I had been sifting through scammers in the forums for a few days, and had some good chats together.

    I thought he was a friend. I thought wrong. After spending about 2 hours trying to get one of you guys (mods/MMs) I was running out of time so I went for it, I trusted him the guy with over 100 mil in his bank with 7 of my only mils. I regret it.

    I've gotten so sick these past few months dealing with all the bullshit that happens on this site. It's not even a community anymore like it used to be, it's filled with people looking for easy money, people looking to take advantage of other people, and it makes me sick. In a way I hope these new updates destroy RWT, it would save alot of us the disgust of being scammed, and it will hopefuly run off anymore scammers wishing to take advantage of this site and its legit users.

    I want to help you guys, but I don't know how. Anytime I have PMed a Mod or an MM asking questions I get no reply. So this is my post to keep one more scammer off of sythe. I hope you guys take care of it. Thanks the some of you who are legit (sythe, sin666, fouigrass, etc.) I'll be here if you ever need help.

    John
     
  3. Unread #2 - Jan 1, 2008 at 1:43 PM
  4. Sin666
    Joined:
    Jan 15, 2006
    Posts:
    6,989
    Referrals:
    21
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Two Factor Authentication User Detective Heidy

    Sin666 Hero
    Crabby Retired Administrator

    Midnight Potion

    Without proof, it'll be hard to hold against him.

    I don't think he'll be unbanned though; particularly before the 2nd.
     
< selling lvl 103 acc 2m cheep | selling lvl 105 gr8 stats >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.


 
 
Adblock breaks this site