Adblock breaks this site

Selling 2 Letter Account, Strength, Range Pure

Discussion in 'Archives' started by CodyX36, Jun 10, 2007.

  1. CodyX36

    CodyX36 Forum Retard
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 7, 2006
    Posts:
    2,181
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 2 Letter Account, Strength, Range Pure

    Selling this account for a friend of mine. Starting bid is 1M, auto win is 7M (2 letters are pretty rare). I will give the account name if you PM me on Sythe, then talk to me on AIM/MSN. The way we do trade is either you buy an Official Middleman, or you send first. The friend I am selling for is a trusted real life friend, not some internet friend that I have never met. I bought us each a 2 letter account back in January-Febuary and sold him one of them, so this used to be mine. Yes, there is recoveries set, but they are being canceled right now. Bank pin will be provided to middleman or after I recieve the cash. If you need any more information about it, contact me via PM, MSN or AIM. If you would like to see my previous trades click the link to my mills shop post; http://sythe.org/showthread.php?t=154076

    [​IMG]

    Thanks for viewing.
     
  2. Dancing Dino

    Dancing Dino Member

    Joined:
    Jun 9, 2007
    Posts:
    78
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 2 Letter Account, Strength, Range Pure

    nice not a bad hybrid either
     
  3. Mod Bence

    Mod Bence Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 9, 2007
    Posts:
    112
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 2 Letter Account, Strength, Range Pure

    That picutre COULD be edited (Just a warning) he couldve just coloured the name and dot out and reput the dots on a other place watch out
     
  4. Godshail

    Godshail Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 8, 2007
    Posts:
    306
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 2 Letter Account, Strength, Range Pure

    Wow mod bence your not very smart are you.. see the star he typed in??
     
  5. CodyX36

    CodyX36 Forum Retard
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 7, 2006
    Posts:
    2,181
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 2 Letter Account, Strength, Range Pure

    Hmm... its good to see you guys banned, or atleast you Bence. Highest bid so far is 4M.
     
  6. Hells Duke

    Hells Duke Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 9, 2007
    Posts:
    349
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 2 Letter Account, Strength, Range Pure

    I bid 3m if 4m doesn't work out.
     
  7. Samanthanz

    Samanthanz Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 3, 2007
    Posts:
    130
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 2 Letter Account, Strength, Range Pure

    I had an account Named X, goodluck on sell.
     
  8. Hostile666

    Hostile666 Guest

    Referrals:
    0
    Selling 2 Letter Account, Strength, Range Pure

    I bid 1m
     
< selling lvl 101 45 def pure 99 str! | Selling ownage tank. >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site