Adblock breaks this site

[Paypal] Selling Level 113, Two 99 skills.

Discussion in 'RS3 Main Accounts: Levels 3-99' started by thehitman666, Nov 17, 2008.

  1. thehitman666

    thehitman666 Newcomer

    Joined:
    Nov 16, 2007
    Posts:
    6
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Paypal] Selling Level 113, Two 99 skills.

    I no longer play runescape and I'm looking to get back alittle of what I spent in membership over the last 5+ years, I'm not asking for much so throw me an offer. My brother took most all the cash as you can see from the pictures. This account also has a very nice house. This is a great account and really fun to play with. I'm taking paypal offers only and I will use a trusted mm if you pay for it.

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]
     
  2. Lol owned

    Lol owned Guest

    Referrals:
    1
    [Paypal] Selling Level 113, Two 99 skills.

    I'm interested. How much? Add me on msn? my name is weird- its.... [email protected].

    Contact me thanks :)
     
  3. Lol owned

    Lol owned Guest

    Referrals:
    1
    [Paypal] Selling Level 113, Two 99 skills.

    oh you've sold it... never mind then :)
     
< [Paypal] Buying Accounts with Bulk Mills! $4.00ea! ANY LEVEL! | selling lvl 100 going cheap omfg 6 usd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site